camp Eden

Without Prejudice

04.07.2011 Back home at last after almost 3 weeks in sunny qld. back to the weather and the cold and the dark mornings where I walk the streets first thing. Better to get the exercise early in the mornings so i can feel virtuous all day and know I have it out of the way. Mostly, i also have to dance for an hour and that i break up during the day. Then i do lunges, chin ups ( well I creep up on my tip toes and chin the fridge door, works for me ! ) and then i do push ups , as many as I can stand.
And eat healthy, healthy and more healthy, and it's pretty easy once you know how and why,

well in case you haven't guessed I am back from camp eden and feel as good as ever, but better. I want to shout about it and make all my friends and family go. I found that it wasn't so much the challenges, or the exercise or even the healthy food so much.

It was more, so much more. it was also the 16 people i met, the laughs we had. the out of body wholistic stretching, or cold morning affirmations breathed into the foggy rainforest air. it was The walk on a pristine beach before the army of early morning geriatrics stride the paths on ropey veined legs. it was the detox headache that throbbed for hours and left me wide awake all night on the first night. and by Tuesday was gone..... miraculously

It was the killer hill we had to walk at least 3 times or more every day. And my realisation that on the Tuesday after noon i could walk up it without stopping. And thinking how wise of the owners to put the dining hall at the top of the hill and the gym at the bottom. And how wise to make the food out of this world and so good for you.

more to come

Popular Posts