How I Lost Weight, Simply, Easily And Fairly Fast--Tips

Without Prejudice

Three years ago I lost 26 kgs. I had been a solid, stacked 84 Kgs for what seemed like forever, at least 20 years. I had been an athletic child, championship swimming, dancing, tennis, gymnastics, hockey, you name the sport I was involved.

 I loved the athletic feel to my frame and was as skinny as a rake. Thin arms, broad shoulders from swimming, strong legs, I was always brown from running outside with my brothers, covered in hated freckles and my hair once turned green from too much chlorine.

I had never had a takeaway meal in my life, never sat still, and hated milk with a passion. I was a lucky slow eater from a family of seven with a Mum who was a terrible cook who tried her best to feed us all. She had a saying, " S.O.S., Stretch Or Starve" dinner times were a case of " first in best dressed". I basically liked very dry scrambled egg and tomato soup. That was it.

Mum would comment I was finishing breakfast when everyone else was starting lunch. My brother David and I almost looked anorexic but we were healthy, never sick, and were always outside. Just like many kids of our era, the Baby Boomers. We had a TV but we're not allowed to watch it until after tea. I went to bed strictly at eight and read a book until I fell asleep.

So many years later I was fat, hated being called fat, hated people that were thin and just basically thought after so many attempts at losing weight I was destined to die young as a big fatty.




David And I, as ever we are in bathing suits.


Fat me four years ago



Skinny me, 58 kgs


In the end I found it easy, didn't have to exercise in a specific way and I am going to be passing the tips on to you later but first


To be continued.........


Popular Posts