How To Lose Weight, Easily, Simply and Forever

Without Prejudice





From this,





To this
 





Brown, Slim And Healthy, just like I asked for. Only took three months




That is you, babe, xxx



Well here is how I lost 26 kgs in three months, hope you enjoy, 

First and foremost, make ice cold water your best friend. Sipped thru a straw.

I try and get at least two big glasses in before breakfast time. If you can't stomach so much water at first, you soon will be able to drink a lot it just takes patience.

I have two jugs one smaller, one large and top up small jug with big one and fill big one at the tap as necessary.

You can add lemon juice or apple slices, strawberries, to make it more palatable if you like.

Now to get the mind set I told you about you have to first make up your mind to lose weight.

I came back from Camp Eden at 84 kgs after giving up cigarettes six 
months prior.

I was firm, fat and solid. 

And Camp Eden rang me a month later as did Dave, my brother  (as he had paid for me to go) and asked where I was with my goals.

I was nowhere.

I had come home and ground my own nuts and faithfully walked around the block, every day for that month and nothing had happened. Nothing.

So I crossed to the kitchen window and appealed to God. 

I threw up my arms and shouted,

" God if you are up there I have done everything. I give up."

I gave up.


About God....


Of course after Jamie died, I was 5 then, my Mother had a nervous breakdown. Within a day or so we were in the Adelaide Hills, just us kids.

Ian, my oldest brother, stayed with Dad and so did David.

Mum turned from being a long time religious person to not just an atheist, but an an agnostic. She was bitter and mental and unhappy.

We kids lost our faith then too, no more Church every Sunday. No more Sunday School.

And we couldn't mention Jamie in fear of upsetting our Mother. So it was like he never existed.


I remember George would scream out in the middle of the night in terror, sometimes.  

So I had to remember what my goals and dreams ( as advised by the Life coach at Camp Eden.) at five were. I had to jump to age seven as My time at five was filled with shock.

I remembered I had been skinny at 7 with a tiny swimmers body. I escaped the family by reading in my room. But I remembered one day looking at our old horsehair smelly big comfy couch and thinking.

" One day I am either going to be lounging on a couch like that, ( not the smelly part ) with blonde hair and big tits and people are greeting me like a Queen for some reason. Coming to me for advice on things or I am going to be a Teacher of English."

I started writing at 10 and won my first amount of money, by sending a story to The Brisbane Courier Mail. 11 shilling and sixpence, with which I shared it with my siblings by buying meat pies with peas or cream buns.

I hope I am not boring you with the back story but I feel it's important. In understanding my mindset when setting the three goals I had written down. At Camp Eden.


One of which was to be slim, brown and healthy and I didn't believe it at all when I wrote it. 








When I threw my arms up in despair, I also burst into tears. I realised I had done nothing really about my goals and was worried that Dave and Camp Eden would think badly of me.

Well. A Miracle occurred from the very next morning.

I sat at the computer and opened up a blog and started to write.

It was also like everything I knew about healthy eating and losing weight was already in my brain. So I followed.

As I sat at the computer I would have a big glass of ice cold water at my side and a bowl of cut up fruit.


At 2 pm I would stop writing.

I then would eat dry biscuits, cucumber, tomato, cheese for the protein or vegemite, peanut butter. Then my time was mine. I would lie on the couch and nap if I felt like it. Have a cup of coffee when watching Judge Judy.

Then at 4.30, watch the Bold and Beautiful with a fun size chocolate bar. And savour every mouthful.

Normal dinner with two third vegetables and one third meat, steak,chicken breast, cheese sauce on the vegetables to make them more palatable.

I found with less food you need more flavour, so added chilli to my Spaghetti Bolognaise. Hardly any pasta but plenty of the sauce. Made with bacon chopped, onion, mince and diced tomatoes.

That sauce saved my life many a time. 

I also





every night, made a thin crispy chocolate fudge in a shallow tray. I found the snapping of the fudge and its dissolving on my tongue satisfied all my senses. It also took a while to make so it kept me from thinking about food.

I wore a tight body slip all the time even under pants. And tight clothes.

I have no willpower ( as don't most people ) so I emptied the fridge, freezer and pantry of snacks, treats, cooked my own simple Pita chips in the oven and ate them with home made Salsa.

I visualised that tiny body I used to have and imagined it again. I had lost weight before but don't remember celebrating it. So this time I decided if I had thinner thighs I would admire them, stroke them, touch them and that's exactly what happened.

I remembered what you said once, when you lose all that weight, years ago. Aim for five kgs at a time. So I would put 5 kgs on my dream board and stare at it.

I was on Cymbalta ( pronounced Symbalta ) an anti depressant that doesn't put on weight.

I didn't drink alcohol except for a few dry ciders from time to time.

It was about six weeks from Christmas, so I realised I had to move the body and lose a big chunk of weight before Christmas as their is no point trying to curb your appetite in the Holiday Season. It just won't work.

I hate exercise so I just just moved all the time.

Deliberately.

I would make three trips to the washing line instead of one.

There is about fifteen metres from my unit to Yvettes house and I would make trips back and forth so many times a day it was dizzying.

I mowed the lawns and sacked the useless Jims Mowing guy.

I smoked heaps as that was what Mara had said when I told her how desperate I was to lose weight. I found it curbed my appetite and made me happy.

Yvette said when you get to that starving, starving feeling, just push on through it.

About six weeks in I bought my first pair of jeans. Size 16 and stretch but I wore them until they fell off me.

And I went to the doctors at three months and I weighed 58kgs on carpet !

So good luck with it all. Practice this until I get there in July.

Xxxx










Janette Bruckshaw.

Popular Posts