Big Breasts

Without Prejudice

Everyone wants bigger breasts. I didn't realise how much of a woman they make you feel and din't realise how much I would miss mine until they were gone. But they've grown back again and this time I'll be keeping them. Apparently Alpha Females are known for their bigger breasts, reminding men of Amazon Women. Love it !

I have always had them and often seen them as more of an encumbrance than an asset. But I guess they are pretty OK for a great grandmother like me, and I be keeping them this time until they fall to my knees. I met a girl when I worked at KFC and she was in hospital with an old lady that had to roll her skinny flaps in sponge rollers. True. Until they cut them off and implanted them with silicone. How bizarre is that ?

If the Racehorse child had her way she will have them, her lover doesn't care one way or the other but she wants them and you only live once, so why not? That way the Racehorse will have a skinny butt and a big bust, bonus for her. I on the other hand like my big butt, Kim Kardashian and Jaylo have paved the way for big bums, so be it. I'm in fashion for once.

I tested my theory this a.m. as I went to the petrol station, I dressed up in pencils skirt and 40's style cleavage enhancing sweater with a low vee neck. Strike one two three. A man in a truck jumped down to talk to me, another (all young, by the way) man at the petrol bowser gave me a wolf whistle and a chat. I just laughed and didn't look at him directly and another at the Supermarket asked me what I thought the best coffee was.

I just laughed at them as I never ever fancy men that I meet. I can meet a thousand and I won't fancy any of them and I always wonder what the hell they are looking at anyway. I have always been the same, shooing boys off from the age of 5. Men annoy me. They just do and that's the truth. I like being single and do not want to wash someones black socks anymore. Unless I just want to grow old with someone in the Twilight of my years and I honestly don't think I do.

I can't act helpless and "fluffy". I wish I could but my Mum always brought me up to be self sufficient. I like men, don't get me wrong. I like them as people but I couldn't manage a whole one. I see my unmarried racehorse and my FD chasing after the elusive Happy Ever After and I don't think there is one. I've been married and to a pretty controlling man and I don't see the sense in making some other poor man a victim to now my control, What for ?

He's only going to try and tell me what to do and take half my money and assets. I don't have a lot, yet, but what I do have is mine. Mine, mine, mine. I have always gone 50 50 with my men as I don't want arguments. I put up with them, they put up with me and so it's fair. I also don't want to expose my neurosis anymore by being in a relationship. I pick the wrong men and I don't know why, but I do.

It's not a fact that I am proud of but in the meantime I never learned how to be nice, only argumentative. So I leave them alone and they can leave me alone. That's why I don't respond to signals. I prefer not to. I just like to be me and if that means being single the rest of my life, I don't care. I can only trust myself. I trust some others but mainly I can only trust myself. No one has to be responsible for my happiness, just me.

And that is not too bad at all,


Love Janette

Popular Posts