Watching Anthony Robbins

Without Prejudice

One of my brothers went to see him, Anthony Robbins. He said he was great ! And just watching him on youtube is inspiring. He says we have six human needs, Certainty, that's a great one. That you have structure and routine and a safe roof over your head. But certainty can also be a trap as the mind likes drama. Problem solving and challenges met.

So we also need uncertainty or we stagnate. " Comfort and Convenience Is The Kiss Of Death "

We also have a need to be significant. Significant and matter to others we are connected to. I'm a Mum and a Grandmother and a friend and a lover and a Sister and Sister In Law, Auntie, writer, author, but my Number one goal all my life was to have a big happy healthy caring family. And I have achieved that. My Number One Goal.

Connection and Love come highest on my life. I like to make people happy. I was always the same even as a little girl. I would take others punishment rather than feel the hurt. Now, I am a Mum of grown daughters (although I wonder about that )


Contribution is very important, feeling like you are helping, for the greater good, I love the way he is such a big guy and tough guy. he strides the stage like a Panther
He is the perfect voice to make people listen,

Give until it hurts then give some more as the feeling you get  transcends anything else.

Popular Posts