Gilly A.K.A. Biggus Dickus

Without Prejudice

He's an 80's rocket man. Over privileged, surrounded by same types of men. Or yes people. Thinks that slapping a woman ok. Likes the drink, has a problem with it and doesn't admit it.

My girls and young mother of my beautiful great grandson, said, to name and shame him, so I am.

He basically knows nothing about me, after 4 and a half years. He was shocked when I told him I
Remained friends with my exes families, my sister in laws that were once married to my brothers, my ex Mother in Law.

He was livid when I wouldn't go out with him when he was my boss. Once bitten, twice shy. He said I had a dodgy family. I have 3 grown daughters. They are home owners, work hard, two happily married for years. One raises 7 sons with my help.

I haven't spoken to their Dad for years. We split when our youngest daughter died, 24 years ago. He was the type that would kill you for $10 and once I rejected him, he decided to hate me for the rest of my life. He hurt me and his girls, even animals.

I have been a single mother for all that time, raised another child that was not mine. I have worked so hard to make sure all my girls turned out ok, after they lost their happy, chubby baby sister at 12. They and I navigated all those years, doing it for ourselves. We lost the cars, the family home and were left with nothing. He took everything and I
 Was just happy to get out alive and sane.

I have been a 2nd mother to my oldest grandson, who drives an Audi and works hard and is a Dad himself now and a good one. I have committed one crime in my life, shoplifting, was caught and paid the fine. That's it.

I have put up with being leered at, touched up, raped once. It was a long time ago and I didn't have counselling.

I own what I have and walked for 5 months to pay cash for my car.

I am so proud of being who I am and what I have achieved. I don't believe in violence at all. We don't smack kids in this household. We are buying the house Yvette has lived in for 7 years. The boys have never been better off. One is an army cadet and a maths genius. Another is  also top in maths and is astoundingly good looking.

The boy born 5 weeks prem at 4 and a half pounds is also top in maths and one of the sweetest shyest boys you could ever meet. In fact all the boys are quiet, shy and well mannered. Kyle works full time. Zach, nearly 18 just won a trophy at Hand Brake Turn in  and is going back for the next ten weeks. He' s decided to be a mechanic.

Brock works full time, Jai is top of his class at 14 and loves being a cadet.

Then we have a  white blonde 4 year old and an angel of a chubster 2 year old and the world smiles when he's around.

We live a good simple basic life. We help others, domestic violence victims, lost kids, bashed kids, neglected kids. We have no debts. We have been through the worst of times and the best of times and even though we fight we stick together.

And who are you again.? A man that lives in a mansion, all by himself. Has a car that would buy our house. And you insult, humiliate and slap me. I don't think so. So go get some help, as I told you, hating women is so passé these days. Hitting women is a crime or did you think you were above all that?

Same as the man that tried to wash your windows at mcdonalds, calling you a rich C. The police let you off with that one. And I have too because it's my word against yours. And you denied it. So easy for you, poor little rich man. By denying it you make me out to be a liar and one thing I don't have to do at my age is lie.

Never mind baby, you"ll realise one day. Alpha males settle down after 50.







Popular Posts