One Year Of Celibacy, One Year Of Dating-- Oasis Active

Without Prejudice

My profile photos







I had one year of celibacy, which was tough, beyond tough. And now I am embarking on one year of dating. ITs such fun to be free and on the loose. Not morally mind, I tell them up front it's only dating. Nothing too intense. I am always challenging myself like this. You just never know when your skills are required and. I like to keep mine sharp.

I love being self reliant. I like to earn my own money, save, be frugal, be fit, mind and body, spiritually and exercise my mind, body and soul everyday. I am so lucky to have my writing to express my creativity but I also love to draw, paint, restore things to their former beauty. Furniture and retro items mostly.

So dating. I joined Oasis Active and was swamped with men, several women ??? As contacts. I decided to concentrate on men that shared similar interests, had to be ambitious, competent, and lived their lives with not too much baggage. Everyone gets hurt by love but life goes on. And life us way too short to be dwelling in the past.

The year of celibacy cleared my mind as I tend to love and be loyal to my men, sometimes to my cost. I didn't want it to be clouded by sex. Sex is fantastic, healthy, a wonderful stress relief but. I wanted more. As ever lol

Sex is such an addiction and for women releases a hormone that binds her to a man, hence "Bunny Boiler " behaviour. I've been there and didn't want to trivialise a man to just his appendage. So I took a deep breath and went on the dating scene. I was as nervous as a cat on the first one. Shook all day. But the man was lovely and it was fun and something I was determined to have more of.

It was great to be desired, admired, comfortable in a mans company and not feel I had to choke down a meal in anxiety of what would come after. We relaxed in each others company and it was delightful. I had no desire to kiss this man just get to know the man.

Getting ready for a date was fun, I loved doing all the female things, nails, hair, make up, perfume, sexy underwear, pretty dress, heels. When you are older you are frightened to date. Specially if you have been hurt. It's a risk you could be hurt again. But life is risk. And it's an adventure. So I let go if expectation, outcome and was just me, Janette, warts and all.

And it was fun.

Oasis Active was a most interesting experience and continues to be so. It's like being let loose in a candy store. Of men. A veritable smorgasbord of lonely, married, single, mixed up, genuine men. I read every profile, looking for clues. A great photo and full on profile makes a huge difference. I don't understand why men take any old photo and upload it.

Some half naked, they go first. Anyone with 69 in their title, blocked. Anyone with dick, cock, sex, sensual go too. One called himself wantanonwank, interstate guys only want sex, they go. Overseas men are usually scammers, they get blocked or reported. I am very careful, almost anal in my search.

Lovebigtits, gets a thumbs down, Hurricane tongue, ditto. Men are so stupid like that and I sometimes tell them and sometimes just laugh at their crassness. Little naughty boy side coming to the fore. As you chat on line back and forth most of them reveal themselves. I tell them I am a writer and apart from wanting to be in the book, they have no problem with being revealed.

So refreshing. I adore honesty so honest men get a big tick. I am not swayed by flattery.


To be continued........


Popular Posts