I Am Blogger

Without Prejudice


Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to write and call myself an author.

These days I am called a Blogger. I write articles to inform, create a family history, advise my kids, Grandkids. And one day I hope my great grand kids will be reading them.

Bloggers are very powerful these days.

Bloggers at the Fashion Awards recently were given front row seats ahead of celebrities. That is how important fashion bloggers are viewed. Powerful.

I have almost two hundred readers worldwide. I am paid by Google for each ad a reader clicks on. You don't even have to buy anything, pay money, be annoyed. Just a click with a mouse. It's amazing.

I am so grateful to the readers.

My oldest brother asked me when I was going to be rich and famous. I looked at him with shock as his head appeared in Skype all the way from Darwin. My Sister In Law, the wonderful Carol jn the background. I told him it wasn't about being rich and famous it was simply about " Being Read " .

And that is true. Don't worry extra money would be nice, but it wasn't why I wanted to write. To me it's a passion. A love. My Muse, my whore, my " thieving and lying " friend who steals parts of others lives and puts them out there to the Internet.

There is always a dramatic licence to make some stories more interesting but mainly it is much easier to write the truth.

Popular Posts