Rejection Of Men And Desparado---The Eagles

Without Prejudice

What is man' s biggest fear ?

Answer : Being rejected by a female.

What is woman's biggest fear ?

Answer : Being Hit.

Men are terrified of being rejected by a female. Really ? Why ?

A real man would probably be rejected many times by a female in his lifetime.

The only one I would see as a problem is if he was rejected by his Mother and luckily most Mums adore their sons.

If the Mum was affected by alcohol, drugs, mental issues then a failure to nurture might make her a bad parent. My Mum had mental issues and yet adored her sons, number One.

But what of a boy that is rejected.

My Grandson split up with a girl at 17, she would not have him back after he had cheated on her time after time. He said after that, and I quote,

"I am going to HATE the world."

 Just because of a teen romance gone wrong.

He tried to "top" himself by drinking beer but not being a drinker ended up being sick and I sent out the alarm to his friends to find him.

I had gone to bed and had my grand daughter staying with me. She had stayed up messing around on the computer. I kept one ear open as I always do and a loud rapping in my bedroom door startled me out of an uneasy sleep.

I raced to the door and flung it open and could see the back of my grand daughter's head still sitting at the computer.

" Tegan, did you just knock on my door ? " I said.

She replied no, of course not and I knew she could not have reached my door, knocked and sat back down, there wasn't time. I suddenly told her to scoot over and went on Facebook. My grand sons ex girlfriend was on line. Surprisingly. She rarely was on Facebook. I told her my alarm about my Grand son, he had disappeared.

She and a couple of his friends tracked him down by phone. He hadn't been answering my calls.

They found him in a car, full of vomit across the road from the cemetery where his ex girlfriends Mother was buried. She lost her Mother at 11 and her Father was in prison. Her stepfather took care of her but then met another woman and there were big clashes, so eventually she was homeless.

At 13.

My grandson felt that effectively she was an orphan and never felt such grief until he lost her. That young precious first love. He cried he raged but nothing would change it. He had cheated on her and
Not just once. So the romance was over. And he's 24 now and still feels the hurt of rejection  and sadly takes it out on other girls.

To be continued.....




Popular Posts