Mega Week and Megadeth, Axl, Ossie, AC/DC and Angels

Without Prejudice

This week has to go down in my personsl life as a horrible Mega Week. First a good friend, lovely lady has been given a death sentence, inoperable cancer, and she's only two years older than me. Then my Daughters Mum In Law died, suddenly Wednesday. She too had inoperable cancer but we expected her to last a few more months

Then a young woman who classes me as her second Mum and I class her as daughter, has a brain aneurysm and she's 38 weeks pregnant with her first baby. I have been substitute Mum as Mum and Dad had to go for a well needed break. And back two weeks ago on an agonisingly hot day, she developed the worst case of fluid retention I had seen in pregnancy.

I had called in to take her to an appointment and she was rocking and crying with the pain. Poor baby. I brought her home to my place to see her "sisters" and they too freaked out a little at the fluid. She's now in Hospital  and being induced tomorrow I hope and then when bubs is out they can look at the aneurysm.

And while all this is happening, my daughter is severely ill with Post Traumatic Stress and depression. That's been going on far too long and they are going to try. E.C.T. The meds in 8 months haven't worked and of course I am absolutely terrified of the procedure. It reminds me of One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest

Full lobotomy behaviour, zombie like. I hate the thought of my daughter, a mother of four, a devoted wife, a happy used to be chubby lovely woman. Now she's thin and cold and tired or crying most of the time. Depression runs in families and it gallops through mine.
the cat team assure me that E.CT. is safe, and works on extreme depression really well. She has no appetite, her appetite deserting her five months ago.

So this week, one death sentence, one death, two illnesses for People that are young and shouldn't be suffering. Kids suffering, a baby awaited and let it be healthy and well and so too for the Mum.

My Sister offered my daughter and I a South Sea Cruise, which is so kind of her. And we would love to go of course, who wouldn't ? But

Popular Posts