Number Eleven---Sex, The Cane and Naughty Schoolgirls


Without Prejudice

I am in so much trouble. I nearly set the flat alight with my electric blanket. I left it on as I was so cold and it was all scrunched up in the sheets and of course I hadn't made the bed. Jesus! What a fuss everyone made. We were all in the lounge room and it must have taken ages to smoulder and then we all smelt smoke. And ran to the room and it was smoking, the blanket. So no more electric blanket for me and the room stinks. Now it's just cold and horrid and I want to go home to Australia as I hate this place it's always cold and boring and I hate it.

Jenny shouted at me for being so dumb to leave the electric blanket on and I called her a fat pig and she belted me one. First time for everything. Bloody bitch I hate her and wish she dropped dead. Jay was there too, grinning with that smarmy look on his face and I wanted to belt him but everyone is looking at me like I'm such a cow. I hate this Family and I wish I was dead. Jenny thinks she's so smart going out singing with Dad. They had a publicity shot with her getting blown out of bed by an explosion near by. Ha Ha, wish she had or blown up, anyway.

The only thing is the weather should get better soon but my room smells awful, burnt wool and a tinny electric smell that makes me want to be sick. I hate that room now, its so bare and boring, we've got nothing, no dressing table, no proper wardrobe. Why can't my parents be normal? Like Auntie Pam and Uncle Dave. They have moved to bottom of Westgate and it's fab, all pretty and nice and our flat is plain and dull. I want to go live with them and talk to my Auntie as she's so much nicer than Mum. Jenny is just a pig and so is Jay.

Jenny is allowed out with boys and I've got years left of not going out with boys as I have to be the same age as Jenny. Didn't she have fun telling them I was kissing a 21 year old. I will be lucky if I am let out again, ever ! And this morning I slipped up and said the word shit in front of Jay on the way to the bus and he belted me. He said I'm hanging around with a bad crowd and should watch my mouth. I ran on ahead of him and sat no where near him on the bus. Serve him right and I bet he tells Mum and Dad. Tattle Tale Tit.

At least at Schooll I am with my friends and Caro and Denise and I meet up at lunch times and have the biggest laugh. The boys are still trying to grab us and now a big fat girl Paula has joined them in dragging girls off and trying to "feel them up". Its bad and I hate it happening and it hasn't happened to me yet. I've promised to myself to kick them and scream, but they are too powerful Denise said. It happened to her and she said she just sat straight down on the ground and squeezed everything up tight.

That Paula should know better but she thinks it makes her popular with the boys. Its bad enough when they call bras Twangers and go around Twanging the back of your bra, or the shoulder. They really are so immature and so dirty and I avoid them all like the plague. Denise Caro and I go to the top of the hill outside to avoid them or run down where the conker trees are. No one goes down there and we can talk down there and stuff.

We talk about music, Beatles best, leave the rest ! And whether we like Mods or Rocjkers best. I like rockers as Ken is one. He wears leathers and rides a motor bike. And his hair is greasy and falls over one eye. If he wasn't my cousin ! Denise likes Mods, but they have scooters and the girls all have bubble perms and wear granny glasses. I can't make up my mind. Caro is going for rockers all the way, so we say we'll try it for a while and see how it goes. I have to play bloody babbing hockey this week on Saturday. Bet it's going to be fine weather and I will be longing to be at Denises house. Bugger, bitch, bum.

Popular Posts