Crazy day, told him not to be there or I would knee him in the nuts, JKS, so he as usual completely ignored me and was there and immediately spoke to me in that dark husky voice that is unique to him.
"Hi"
Me, startled, Oh, Hi
For some strange reason I always call him by his first name, full name, like he is a naughty child and I am his Mother. He has a distinctive walk as well and he teases me a little and walks out of the room. I don't expect to see him again so am surprised when he comes back again. I mean it is his place of work not mine any longer and he owns it so he can do what the hell he wants.

He mentions something about friends, obviously angling for a bite, but I don't. I simply just say,
"Anyway, you not supposed to be talking to me, remember?"
"Why"
"Because you told me to go and get f**ked"
There is a pause.
"Was I under pressure?" he said.
"You probably were, but I forgive you anyway"
Which I do, I adore him, he knows it, I know it and for some strange unfathomable reason he loves to tease me and I am happy for him to do so.

I know I can be too serious at times. He makes me laugh at myself and takes the mickey out my stuffy behavior. He looks at me and I know by his eyes how he feels. I have always known it. From the first day.

He was a bit slower, he knew by the 10th day. I knew on the first split second and it was what it was. He has always been fabulous to me that's why the comment came as a complete shock but I realise just looking around how busy he must be and how selfish am I to take up so much of his time with my petty tantrums. But he is still a man and men can be thoughtless at times, so we decide to forgive each other. I was probably being annoying which I know I can be.

But there is something there and it's in the eyes. He can't leave me alone but I can of him, comes from being older. I love to make him laugh. And sing, and all the other good things, cos he's just a man and he deserves it.

Popular Posts