Secret Womens Business

Without Prejudice

My Father was a Mason, certain things were not for us kids. We couldn't question what happened at his Masonic do's. He had a dark Green apron in a briefcase and as far as I remember it was either the Midlothian or Hiberian Chapter I can't remember. But we kids learned not to question him about what happened at the Meetings, what the "Special Handshake" was or anything else.

We just knew that it helped him to get help where ever we went. Other Masons helped him and he often ripped them off but that was Dad. He looked after his own when it came right down to it. He looked out for Ernie first, then Nat and then us kids. Other people were not to befriend unless you wanted something from them.

So it is with Secret Womens Business. I know of no other way to express it. Women support each other when the chips are down and then get jealous if you are smarter, skinnier or more wealthy than them. Women are always competing are complex and ruled a lot of the time by hormones and emotion. It can be exhausting.

An office is a small micronism for exactly what happens in the outside world and can get really ugly at times. If you stay out of Office Politics you are in trouble and if you don't you are also in trouble. Most of the women I know call it "The Poo Place" and it's often other women that make them miserable. I stay out of it, Thank God as I am self employed these days, and I only have myself to blame if things go belly up.


You can be the richest woman in the World and if you look ugly and frumpy, like Gina Rhinehart, the women will bitch about her

Popular Posts