All Men Are Pigs And Deserve To Die

Without Prejudice

Thats a title from a book that came out in the nineties. All men are pigs and deserve to die, discuss.

Well of course not all men are pigs, pigs are nice clean animals and would not hurt anyone. Lol. But men are just men and they are what they are. Grumpy, usually and hate visiting, shopping, or doing any of the fun things that women love. They are also a lot of work. I help raise 7 of the little buggers and they are all the same, but lovely. Women want a man that is exactly like a woman but will despise them if they become too much like us.

All the best relationships I know is one where women rule the roost as she really does know better. But men like to think they are Gods, so the best way to go about gettting a man to do what you want is to make him believe it is "his" idea. My Sister, very happily married is an inspiration. She calls her husband the "Locker Of The Doors", she praises him each and every time he locks the doors at night as it makes her feel protected and loved.

She is a wise woman. But I am sure she has her moments, and have seen her in her moments. She called my daughter aside one day and said, I don't know why,

"Hubby, asks what is for tea, every night. He only eats chicken breast and steak. I might as well tape a note to the table and say tick one. "

There were also effing and blinding words in there but out of earshot of hubby. My daughter was shocked and happy at her Aunts candid talk.

She also says,
"If you're chasing him, who is chasing you ?"
She is a smart woman and knows about getting what she wants and what she wants for her kids and Grandkids. No fool her. I should learn this but most of the time I just want to bop them on the head. I have to learn the rules and be a better partner to someone in life. Trouble is I was brought up by Brothers and that can be a good and bad thing.

I learned to be self reliant and strong, ambitious and competitive. And married at 17 and pregnant and thought I had to do as I was told. I spent twenty years trying to "Fix" someone who didn't want to be fixed. He has a wife now, that does as she is told. Dont worry he hasn't changed just gotten older. But he worked hard I give him that and will hate me til the day I die and the feeling is mutual. I don't stay friends with exes, to me there is no point. Ex is ex.

I then spent ten years trying to "fix" an alcoholic, biggest waste of time, ever. In the end he said he was an alcoholic and liked it. I was so glad he did. Now I am busy just trying to "fix" myself and I love it. I can do what I want, when I want and to me its called Freedom. I now don't see that having a man in my life is the be all and end all. Unless I want to be rich in money as men have four times the earning capacity of women we hear. There is no equality when it comes to earning money. And it can be down right depressing for a lot of women.


If we are strong and independent we are called "ball breakers" and what woman wants that ? I work for myself, help to raise kids and do exactly what I like and that is a very addictive thing. Women like my Aunts had to wait until their husbands died before they could be really Free. And they had money. Give a woman money and the freedom to do what she wants and she will not be unhappy. I have met too many older women who are in that situation and they are enormously happy.


My Dad always told me that men need a woman much   more than a woman needs a man. The like the comfort of a womans body. And women can do other things than cuddle a man. I nfact they find it restrictive if they have kids. They can get all their love and cuddles and kisses and wants from children and grandchildren. The vital skin to skin contact that every human being on this planet needs.

I love men, I always have. I love everything about them physically. I love their big hands and forwarms, strong thighs. One of my lovers had thighs of steel, rock hard and a nice tiny bum. Smaller than mine by a long shot. Mother nature blessed me  with a big arse and big tits and I like them both. Good padding! And perfect for child bearing which is what I wanted more than anything.

Mentally to me men are just other children that I have to placate or soothe and I like that, but an adult male is hardly a child. He comes equipped with his own thoughts and feelings and to be successful at looking after a Man you have to compromise and at the moment I can't do that. Or don't want to.

I want to be selfish at this time in my life. I do not want to pander to someone elses ego and praise and placate, its all sooooo much work. Most men are selfish and lazy in their thinking and they do know it. I have been told by many men that they want what they want and a woman that is compliant will give it to them. In fact there is a 15 year old in our extended family that wants a family, eventually. But his wife to be is never to work as she has to look after him. Then I asked what if she wants wo work ? and he replied I won't let her. I will make enough money for her to be at home and look after me.


Boys will pee in the garden rather than go inside. They wait to be fed lke so many baby birds that wait for mumma bird to chew their foo and regurgiate into open beaks. They think the sun falls and rises on the head and they will spend more energy avoiding work that doing it. They do not "see" dirt. They do not "see" untidiness. They also can throw tantrums, pout, and go silent just to get what they want and that is just the 2 year old. Its a behaviour that works.

Mums adore their sons and we start the cycle all over again by indulging them. Its because they are so damn "cute". We laugh at their differences, we adore their manly little ways so different to ours. But are we really raising spilt little boys? I am a strict grandma and the boys know it. They hear me yell and when I go silent "suck up". They know I will refuse them nothing and parise them when they are good.

To their Mums credit they are all polite, brainy, well mannered boys. And she is tougher than I. She always has been. She's raised them mostly on her own with me hovering around somewhere. And we are both tough. No swearing, no disprespect, no hitting girls, no hurting girls. Luckily they are not the least bit aggressive either. Not to each other and not to us. Thats called tough love and Yvette and I have always had it.

We had bad partners and rose to the challenge of seeing what some Mums can do to their boys and decided we were not doing the same. Yvette will foot them up the bum as soon as look at them and also be the softest most adoring Mum of all time at times. She reminds me of a faithful loyal Bitch Dog. She will lick them all over when they are born and then shrug them off the teat when it comes to "her" time.

These boys are taught to respect women and others. Its the way we see it and it is the best way. I know of junkies that don't respect their Mothers as the Mothers give in to them. A soft touch, that will not work with an addict it has to be tough love, all the way. We never ever wanted these boys to turn out like their Dads. One is a bad addict and cannot or won't help himself and one is a bit of a Mummas boy. Both are not good things to be.

These boys have been taught independence at an early age. We had to, no choice, the Dad weren't up to much but she loved them both. And didn't want a score of kids to all different Fathers. Five to one and two to her new partner who she will marry one day. I would like to get time to be in a relationship but I find its just not a focus at the moment. I guess one day when I stop raising other peoples kids, or helping out domestic violence, heart broken or fed up women I will but for now......




Love Janette

Popular Posts