Rude and Prostitutes

Without Prejudice

I am sick to death of people being so rude, having little or no respect and no manners. Is it the age we are living in ? Is there too much technology that we are overwhelmed with it ? Are we so busy checking our emails and Facebook or phone message bank and text messages that we have forgotten how to behave decently to each other ? And if so where have they gone ?

I am ready to crack.

I have a daughter acting like the severest nuff head you have ever met. She has 4 kids for FFS. She has told me calmly and politely every day for weeks now, she can't eat. And that she is never getting better. I already lost one daughter, that is such a delight for me to hear day after day. And yes, she has had help. Yes, she is on medication, yes she was supposed to have E.C.T and her husband is rude to me, every chance he gets.

Down right plain hostile most of the time if truth be told.

Then I have another kid that is going through what can only be described as a full blown mid life crisis. And somehow it is also O.K. To be rude to me. She lied about getting friendly back with her Father, who I cannot stand. She knows it and yet still treats him better than me, her Mother, who has been there night and day as a single Mum for the last 23 years. I have cleaned her house over and over for dinner parties and never been invited to one. Not one.

I have had it and I am not taking it anymore. I am ready to jump out of my skin with being every bodies good friend, treat others with respect and feel that I get shat on, over and over. I told my rude Son In Law my daughter needed help weeks ago. That she was catatonic. That she had post traumatic stress, depression. He kept telling her to snap out of it. As if she somehow can. I had to tread carefully as he is quite controlling and going through a bad sad time himself. I am never rude to him but it's ok for him to be rude to me.

Friends promise things and don't deliver. Family are reading all my stories but never ring to see how I am. Because I am strong to men I am either a threat or a ball breaker and to certain women because I am now skinny I am a threat. Honey, I wouldn't have your man, gift wrapped, seriously. Go lose some weight, fatty and he might not be making a pass at me in your kitchen. Seriously. I hate unfaithful men and as that just about covers most of them, I don't want one.

And that's another thing, leery men, sleazy men, yes, I get the double entendre and no I am not biting. Who would want you, that even when in a relationship with a lovely woman who adores and trusts you, you think single women are fair game.? Gee, I didn't know I had big tits, why not come back for another grope when your wife is watching. Ring your mate up from the other room and tell him I am wearing a low cut top, today, in the office. So that he can come over and ask me for a favour while staring down my cleavage.

Do you think we don't notice. I have an I.Q. You know, a high one, I can work out what it is you do.

And how come I am not admired for that. Only for my chest size and you wonder, Men, why we laugh at you. And yes, idiots, size does matter. If some woman is telling you it doesn't, she's a liar or after your money. We are women, and we know the world is run by men's rules, so we have to be devious. You earn a lot more money than we do. If we can have half that money and not have to put up with you, bonus !

We are genetically set to want the best for our kids, so that is why you get Gold Diggers. And it's a real thing. And no we do not want to wet nurse you until old age. Why do you think there is such a thing as "cougars". We outlive men by twenty years or more, so to have a young man is the best of all possible worlds. Who wants to be looking after an invalid?. Did you think you were doing us a favour by being selfish, telling lies, moaning when you are sick. Going out and thinking all Sheila's fancy you. They don't. Just your wallet.

We are taught from young that all men have a fatal flaw. It's women, drugs, booze, gambling or laziness. We know the quiet ones will hurt us the most, still waters and all that.

What I didn't know was that when you have sex with a man, for a woman, anyway, is that a hormone is released and that hormone binds you to the man. Thats why you get boiler bunnies, silly.  And that all women do not "come" all the time but we lie. To save "face" for you or so you leave us alone or to impress you, the higher the scream the richer the man. You didn't know that, well you do now. And there are times we fantasise about the gardener or the pool boy or the man at the Supermarket. And that the statistic for women's affairs is much higher than you think, we are just better at hiding it.

So raspberries to rude, arrogant, lying egotistical hypocritical bigots. My friend who has extensive sex experience says 99 percent of men are bad in bed. She would know she has cut a swathe across Melbourne you would not believe. Married, single, doesn't matter. She's been there. She is outrageous. She wants to bring out a map. Men spend 20 minutes on boob on right, then left, this is clitoris, you get my drift.

And we all have girl friends who have worked in parlours and they are always drunk or on drugs. It goes with the job. And no, you are not special and no she is not impressed by you, she just wants the money. And the women you see on the Internet are either drugged or getting paid heaps. I only know of one talented amateur in my circle and to look at her, she looks like an aristocrat. Elegantly coiffed, dressed, primped and pampered. She looks like a perfect lady, but she has herpes and her last lover sent her whip back in the mail.



Popular Posts