Secret Womens Business

Without Prejudice



I am glad to be a woman, we are much nicer, more nurturing, caring, loving. It's just come out in a report and even men admit it's true.

I remember watching The Long Kiss Goodnight and Samuel Jackson saying and I quote,

"I've never done one damn thing right in my life , not one. That takes skill ", he was about 40. And he was Proud of it.

I know it's only a movie but it says a lot about some male psyches.

My brothers are honest enought to admit it. Women are just "better" people. They and my grandsons admit to all being the same.

"Sex, food, leave me alone to do nothing if I want"

Sometimes they just don't even want to speak, it's all too hard. We figure they are dreaming of building great things, they say, no, they are just feeling lazy, lazy!!!!!! remember that girls.

They also get grumpy when they get older and it's hard work to keep cheering them up all the time.

And to a woman who has raised a family and is a long suffering wife is not going to be that bothered to seek another partner if her husband dies. She'll mourn him and then usually, never get another. And the honest ones will admit that they "want to suit themselves, for once "

If women have kids and Grandkids and a good mind and a great social life they survive very well on their own. They like their lives without a man, but men do not, so much. They will quickly remarry or get into another relationship. I heard of one man who met another wife six weeks after his 1st wife died, lingering with cancer for 2 years. Her grown kids were shocked when Dad decided to move on so quickly.

Women grieve, men replace, without thinking of the consequences of his actions, on his kids, his family, his ex. My Dad remarried 18 months after my Mother died. He said he wanted a Mum for my sister Helen, who was 10 when my Mum died. By the time she was 14 Helen was staying with my Sister, permanently. She liked her Stepmum well enough but wanted to stay at school in Australia and Stepmum was not fond of Australia.

And the marriage ended in divorce 3 years later and Dad commented he would rather go through a death than a divorce. The divorce was nasty. As I think all divorces are, they are all so full of emotion and hurt feelings. If you have never been through a divorce don't ever think of it as the first option, only the last. They are awful. Even sensible people go crazy in divorce, so aoid them like the plague.

Maybe don't get married in the first place. The statistics are so savage, 50% end in divorce and second marriages divorce statistics are even higher.  I reckon you could live together as long as you share the same goals, same work ethic, separate bedrooms, separate wings, maybe. They snore you don't, or vice versa. You both have hobbies, interests, friends, holidays, sometimes, don't worship at the altar of money, have enough and help out others.

My marriage was done by a deal breaker, violence, other deal breakers are unemployment, drugs, and the best one alcohol. if you are in love with an alcoholic, you might as well be in the relationship by yourself, and addictios to self such as workaholic, (Power is the ultimate addiction, I hear )

One man told me two weeks ago that a man decided either, Money or Life. The money man will never have enough and where is he going to put it when he's dead? And that he will probably die early anyway. Making gizmos for the Asian Market. Are they going to care when he drops dead of a heart attack at 65, barely having lived ?

He also said that you get men that choose LIFE, realising early that family and a partner to love are the right way. No matter what. He also said sex with someone you are committed to is the best sex ever. He said there is sex, which is usually always good, too, but "better" with your love.

He should have sent that speech to Tiger Woods. Lol xxx



Popular Posts