Freedoms Just Another Word And Candy Crush

Without Prejudice

So the line from the song goes, by Kris Kristofferson.

" Freedom's Just Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose "

But to me Freedom, true freedom comes from within.

Today for example my Family of seven little dwarves are off to Moomba, for the whole day and part of the night with Mum, Yvette and her partner Peter.

Oh the Joy, the bliss of having peace and quiet, the whole big house and my small one to myself. I don't have to jump up and let someone in. Don't have to shoo the three year old away from the side fence, where he might climb up and fall, he lives climbing. No one to amuse, cajole, threaten, placate, add a bandaid to an infinitesimal cut that threatens their tender young psyches.

Just me, myself and I.

The lady at the Supermarket said I might get bored. But being unable to go to Moomba today and instead staying home fills me with elation. I have a Candy Crush and chocolate, two arms, two legs, a brain, supposedly. I am sure I will be able to entertain myself in my air conditioned unit on what promises to be a great day. A hot one.

The only problem I have is the sleepiness I feel as soon as I start to play Candy Crush, pitting my wits against candies that crackle and crush in nice crisp sound bites. I love winning each level and climbing up levels. Bit like my girls when they first discovered The Mario Brothers.



Popular Posts