I Never Will Marry---Goldie Hawn

Without Prejudice


The Family nee Hancock and my Grandkids and great grand  kids

My oldest grand daughter, the beautiful Jade Kaitlyn


The stunning Tegan, aged 15




Debbie, my oldest daughter and my two lovely grand daughters, Ashleigh and Georgia Lauren



My great grand daughter, Milana Sophiaj and my grand daughter, after 7 boys, Shilo




The beautiful, Tiana, her sisters are Jade and Tegan


The Edwards Whanua, (Family) from left, Jade, Tegan, some old guy, Dylan and Tiana





My daughter Yvette, Mother of 7 boys, aged 24 to 3 and new baby girl, Shilo

My dancing Queen, Georgia




The ever lovely, Mladenka and Andrej, my first great grand child


The seven boys and Yvette and her Partner, Peter
From left, Kyle Bryce holding Acer Paul,  Brock Jordan, Zachary Rhys, Yvette and Peter holding Cruz Peter, Jai Elijah, and in front Kyan Flynn.




Dylan Joseph from the family Edwards, Mum Alena



The King of the family Hawkins- Deksnis



Restoring furniture is a passion of mine.


Yvette and baby Cruz

The quintessential and Essential Mother of eight



Berry Street advert, Peter with Kyan, his step son and his biological son, Acer


Talent x




Alena and her husband Dean.

My little Meerkat, Andrej


Teach them to work 


Demented one year old Bobo


My youngest daughter, R.I.P. Lauren Jade Hancock


Ashleigh dressed for Haloween


Andrej and his adoring Dad, Kyle


The Baby room project.

Beautiful rug made by Yvette's ex partners Mother, Pam



Alena and Newborn Shilo, her niece






Outfits for EBay







The wants to be a Policeman, Zach




More hobbies, fixing things





Kyle with Shilo, shortly before his own baby girl, Milana was born to Liaa


As the lines of the old song goes,

"I never will marry, I'll be no mans wife. "

Goldie Hawn has the right idea, when she had two failed young marriages, she declared she would never marry again. She ended up paying two lots of alimony as she was the more famous one.
She is a partner to someone now, Kurt Russell and that Union has lasted a very long time, longer than any of her marriages.


I am neither famous nor rich. I have been married, ....at 17. Four children and twenty years later I was glad to be divorced. We were not suited at all. The law classifies me as a widow these days which is amusing as my ex is still alive, worse luck. Don't worry I plotted many ways to kill him in my head before we parted as I am sure he did me.

I was engaged to a delightful Irish drunk for ten years, he knew all along I had no intention of getting married. He bought me a ring, a lovely thing and so many things,   but he couldn't give me what I wanted most of all.

His sobriety.

He gave me everything, and I never even so much looked at anyone else when I was with him. He filled me up with wit, humour. Intelligence, care and love. But he was an alcoholic and sad as I was I had to let him go, but it was fun while it lasted.

I also went out with someone for 5 years, a very nice man but bland. In the end he felt like my brother. We parted amicably.

And last night I said goodbye to The Youngster,  he was 35 I've known him since he was born? Model good looks and body but not for me. Don't worry I let him down easy. He was in shock for a while but accepted it well. He needs to go find some nice young thing and have a family. I don't go out with guys more than a decade younger than me. The Irish one was 12 years younger but he was an exception.

So thanks Goldie for leading the way. Your ex tried to say you liked an open marriage, your relationship would not have lasted this long if that were the case. Open marriages / relationships are always doomed to fail. As soon as you say the words, "open marriage" you might as well start signing the divorce papers.

And like me you have other things in your life, your work, your kids, your grand kids, your creative outlets and interests, travel and more than anything at this age some longed for Peace and Quiet. Only a Mum can know how longed for and how special that really is.

I consider myself a professional Grand Mother. I stopped working in the Office five years ago and now run a business at home, I write for a living these days, I get paid by Google, thank you so much,

readers. I started out just writing for my family and it took off from there. And I sell EBay retro things that I love. Mainly from other eras, books, shoes, Kitchenalia. Perfumes.

I do all the management for a family of 2 adults and 8 kids. 7 boys, one baby girl. We did a huge project before the baby girl was born of rearranging and de cluttering the big house. I live in an
adorable unit at the back. I am going to be project managing the next stage, the front and back gardens of the property.

A garden for the little boys aged 9, 5 and 3. A fort, a water feature, paths they can ride bikes and scooters around, a veggie garden, flowers, passion fruit vines cascading over fences and espaliered citrus trees. A car port, a deck and a side path, enclosed, a bull nose verandah and fencing with locking gates. To keep the demented Alsatian pup in.

I want an arched gate and retro fencing of hooped Wire. Should be a cinch for me, being an ex fencer. Lol.

I do all the paperwork for the family as the two adults hate it, can't understand it or just don't want to be bothered. I now know the Ombudsman for power and telecommunications, the school staff and various government agencies. You have no idea how much paperwork is involved with some of the males being old enough to drive and gather interminable fines. I have the lady Sheriff, Ricky, on speed dial.



Tiana Banana xxx


For doing the garden in, Hat Fever is a baitch .



Popular Posts