2000 pageviews

Without Prejudice

I have hit 2,000 page views, that is so incredible. I wonder who they are and why they like my stories.
Helena my bestie loved the one I did about my Dad and I like that because my Dad was a very good man and I was lucky to have him as a Dad.

I can't imagine what it's like for girls, like mine and Maddy and Sue and Syl and others, who didn't have what I had.

Laure comes close with hers, Karin, Kerry, Kerrie and other women I know, so we still trust. men that is. Even though we have all been abused by some of them at times, the bad ones.

Most of the comments on my stories have been very positive and some people can't wait for the next instalment. I have to still go throught the Simon years and Mara years and the Stephanie (OMG) ones.

We have had a very unusual life, the girls and I, since Lauren died. We closed up as a family and wouldn't let anyone in for years.

We fought our own battles and they were mostly awful but we had each other, and if one of us fell down, we would pick up the pieces and put them back together again.

Even though we had something terrible happen, we had to decide to do something in the world, make it better for other people as we knew what it was like to be broke, homeless, attacked, betrayed.

We gave back as good as we got and didn't let it affect us and now we are still giving, still housing, still helping others with advice and help, because we can.

And when you better someone else'a life there is mo better feeling in the world. We look after ourselves so we stay strong and we laugh together and relax and not take life so seriously these days.

There's always another day, another life, another story.Always day in the sun at the beach, jumping off piers. driving interstate, going overseas, dining at wonderful restaurants and fun, when you have a lot of children around there is always going to be fun times.

We do it for the kids. As Lauren would have wanted us to and we've been called everything under the sun and beaten up, shoved aside, homeless, beaten and still we keep going, custody disputes, court cases, DHS, Police, finding most of them had no idea.

We had to find our own answers cutting swathes through red tape, handing out rough justice, especially to people who hurt animals, children, the disaffected, the elderly, the homeless,

The work and healing a broken life the best reward.

We're not saints and we do other things as well. We have all the normal worries and tasks to be done, sometimes flying just by the seat of our pants and more than anything.

Is the gratitude we feel to the people who "helped" us.

Help we have receieved from the "lowest" to the "highest" people in every class of Society.

Thank you to all the people for reading my stories from across the world now, USA and Iceland and Greenland and Brazil and Russia. I am stunned





Love Janette

Popular Posts