Blessed

Without Prejudice


I feel like I live a blessed life, I would like to start dating and get on with my life. I am ready to be with someone, someone to be loyal to and fight with in the front of the car, looking for somewhere new and we are running late.

Always a good test of a relationship.

I want my best friend with me, or I feel like he is, and I sense his approach. I've always known him, he will be affectionate and humble, not too full of himself. He will be a 70 percentile as Alena said,
"Lower your standards"
Meaning stop nit picking and realise men are never going to be perfect.

So I do what she says, and he's out there. He has to like reading, swimming, and want to learn to dance at least.

He would have to be at least as intelligent as me or a little less, don't they say women, always marry beneath them. He'd have to want a commitment in some way or another, and have his baggage cleaned up.

He'd have to like himself and be confident and compassionate and not a game player and believe men and women are equal. That's not asking too much is it???????

I'd like him to like my girls, not be a player, not have a huge ego or have to "prove himself to others. And mainly he would have to want me and show it and make it happen.

And if he's out there, have him stripped, washed and brought to my table,




Love Janette

Popular Posts