My New Darling

Without Prejudice


I have known hin three and a half years and he remains my eternal friend, advisor and the most amazing mentor I have ever met. I felt out of step at first as he was so powerful and I was not. Not in the business world anyway.

But I am in the business of love and affection so I teach him and he teaches me.

I am family, he is single.

He is wealthy, I am as poor as a church mouse, but we felt a connection straight away,

He with in ten days knew he would end up with me and I knew from the first instant. And I have always 'Known". That he was my bestest male ever.

And the feeling in my heart is as exactly the same as it ever was.

He's lusty and fun and I am impressed with him all the time. I hope I make him laugh and not let him take himself so seriously and he heals my heart.

I have never felt like this before, ever, he refreshes me and cheers me up and tells me to give up cigarettes and I do, like a miracle. 10 months now.

I was so ready to do it. And losing the weight, the "comfort food weight" a lot of weight recently restores my confidence and I feel amazing, like a teenager, fitter, happier.

And we had a falling out for a month and yesterday I rang and I just said ,

"Hallo, it's Moi"
"Hallo Moi"  he replied in that sexy deep voice of his and I am overjoyed to just hear his voice, my babe.

And those two words tell me evrything because he is so happy to hear from me. Mmmmmmmmm

We both had a break and, the old attraction still there and the belief in each other, our best friends feeling.

And he tells me that he was going past the end of my street this morning, and I am thrilled, just by his nearness.
I need to know that we are ok, as we always were, and we are

How we met I have explained in Big, chapter one.

And we have continued to see each other all this time, and I crave the man who treats me like a China Doll

I tell him all my fears, that I only live a basic life and he assures me he does too. I am a caregiver, writer and Mother, he lives in the high powered world.

But you know what, I am a happy woman and it's due to my amazing man that I feel like that. I call him Big and he is big in every way possible, to me

And To finding myself, my voice and realise at last that achievements are great but nothing is like shining in the eyes of another, he shines in mine and I in his and shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him, if you praise a man, he is hounour bound to mess up again.
It's a male thing


Love Janette

Popular Posts