After 7 boys, One girl

Without Prejudice

You wouldn't read about it but after seven boys of her own, my daughter is getting a girl. A baby grand daughter due January. I said she would get a girl sometime. And it's true at last. Her oldest son already has a beautiful son, Andrej Bryce, and now coming along a little girl. She is over the moon. Her daughter in law is Serbian, so my daughter will be a Buba and I will be a Haha. Pam will be a Haha too. And the ex grandfathers will be Maks.

A little girl for my daughter will be as alien as, well, an alien. She is used to all those bouncing naked bums and sets of balls. Now she is having a dainty little girl, will she be able to cope ?  And won't the boys adore her ? Spoil their niece. We already know that Brock, the 17 year old loves kids, any kid and especially babies.  They all adore their female dogs, so things looking good for the house of the seven dwarves re all things female.


Popular Posts