Thank You Carol x

Without Prejudice


Hi Janette
 
I wrote to you in winter last year about how you literally saved me from falling apart with SADS, for which I thank you.
 
I've come a long way in that 12 months, and it's due in no small part to your writing, and I wanted to update you on this.  I hope you don't mind!
 
I've kept your blog on my mobile, and love reading your posts.  I am still blown away by so many similarities we share, bar the fact you're a little older than I (you look great though!) and that you've made your peace with Melbourne winters (bravo, you're a better woman than me!)
 
Since I contacted you last, I have:
(1) Moved myself and my daughter up to Noosa to live (January this year).
(2) Lost 11 kilos since I've been here (only a few more to go) and it's been EASY.
(3) Finally got my blog up and running (through blogger also, and take a look if you care to!)
(4) Am three chapters into what I hope will be a great novel.
 
 
I could go on, but you get the gist.  I am kicking arse, and I think last winter when I was reading your posts about being up in Qld and how differnet you felt, made me decide not to waste any more time.  So here I am, and am I happy?  Hell yeah!
 
Finally just so wanted to thank you again, you really have made a huge difference in my life at a time when your words and inspiration were exactly what I needed to make some long overdue decisions.  I shall keep enjoying your posts as always, from up here in the sunny state.
 
Yours in the sisterhood!
 
Thanks again, cheers, hugs
 
Carol H

Popular Posts