Have an Attitude Of Gratitude

Without Prejuduce



My lovely Sister In Law, Kerry Cue with Lauren xoxo

My Aunty Betty and my brother George
My dad the night I was born holding George and in front, Ian, Jackie and Jamie, R.I.P x


Dad and my Sister Jackie entertaining on the Ellenis on our way to U.K. 

Kyle and his V8 drive for his 18th Birthday

My Sister In Law Karin Berry, my brother George and me at David and Kerry's wedding 


George and my Sister In Law Kerrie Hancock






















Have an attitude of gratitude

I am so grateful to live my life

Every single day of my life I get a kiss, hug or a visit from one of my fifteen Grandkids.

I am alive, healthy and happy, contented

I love our new joy a German Sheperd pup, who is comical, intelligent and makes great company for our lonely Husky.

Love and like my four daughters, now women in their own lives

Love my IPad a gift from my oldest chick, Debbie

Love my garden that looks like a war zone after Pup has had her way

Love and trust my Son In Laws

Love and trust my support group, Ian, Jackie, George, David, Helen, my siblings

Love my job, writing

Love my intelligence, my healthy body and being wiser and older

Love my music, and the fact my Dad was a musician and taught me to appreciate it.

Love my friends that I have known since I was young and my new friends, male and female

Love my dwelling and Melbourne, no matter how vile the weather is

Love having savings

Love I have no debt

Love my car, paid for and all mine.

Love my extended family, Kerry Cue, Kerrie Hancock, Karin Berry, all great women. Two formerly married to my brothers and one my ex husbands Sister

Love my ex for giving me four gorgeous girls

Love my grand babies

Love my life, it's topsy turvy at times, but it's mine

Love my readers on my blogs, so far 135,000, all over the world

Nette x



Popular Posts