Party Time At Last

Without Prejudice

It's party time at last and I feel like I have been let out of jail. I have forgotten what fun it is to party and dance, O,K. I had a few drinks and they were heaven after such a long abstinence. Yvettes getting married, all the more reason to celebrate. The girlfriends can dance and after my feet hurt. Bloody shoes. And  the dress had to come off as soon as i was home.

Melissa is newly single, too after 10 years so we were ready to show off, get slaughtered and make wicked fun. Guys will believe anything you tell them. I said I had no kids, lived in Glen Iris and was.out for a good time. I now drive an Audi, work at Bosch as a P.A. And my phone number now ends in 999.

Melissa is an Office Manager, lives in the city and drives a Older style mini, done up. Ha ha.nits harmless fun and most of the guys are probably married and lying through their teeth.  But it was fun, the last time I went out like that I was enormously fat and received no attention. Now it's a different story and I decided to lap it up.

Can't wait until I have my own private gate at the other side of the property. Then I can sneak in shoes in hand at any time I like and no one is going to ask who I'm with and why am I out so late. I might be my age but I'm not dead. The man/boy is up at Echuca with his family. He tried to talk me into coming around before he left. Not a chance. That's going no where, if only he would give up.

I loved giving myself three hours to get ready. All about me. I have forgotten how freeing that is. New dress, new shoes, new jewellery, what's not to love. And the joy of being able to fit in eveything. It's beyond belief and worth all that going without. I had false eyelashes, false nails and a strapless dress. It felt sooooooo good.

So did the attention, men are so shallow. I didn't get a second glance when I was fat. Now I am snake hipped it's such a different story. I forgot what fun it is to flirt and talk B.S. . To have a drink bought for you and this time I let them. Hell drinks are $12 and I had my drinking boots on. The music was by a D.J. Fantastic mix of 80s, 90's. We were shocked to see it was 3am.

We go together and come home together, Gemma and Tanya turned up at midnight after a party, with Pressies. Bonus. By that time Melissa and I were well oiled and sweaty. I am sure they make those places under vented so you buy more drinks. Tanya snuck a bottle of Beam in and we grabbed shots of that and mixed some with coke.

We are going back next week, lots of nice Oirish men, trying to chat us up, trying the accent in and us laughing at their jokes. Melissa couldn't understand a word they were saying. I did. Howya and gas, enjoying the craic and all that. I know from my ex if a woman looks impressed with the accent you lay it on thicker.bi kicked Melissa a few times as she kept trying to concentrate on what they were saying.

They are tourists and off to Adelaide in the New Year, so we ve seeing them again probably next Friday. Hope they didn't try and call our false numbers, we'll just say we were drunk. Lol

Popular Posts