Secret Women's Business---Shoes

Without Prejudice

The reason why women love shoes is easy to tell, it's the only part of our bodies that doesn't change shape

Our faces can puff up with pregnancy, we can get cankles but our shoes stay the same size. If we are a size 7.5, we stay 7.5 for the rest of our lives. Also they can give us height, elegance, style.

Every woman should have a room for herself and a room for her shoes, one of my friends, once said.

And they stay in fashion no matter what the era. Platforms will always come back around, wedgies in Summer the same. Espadrilles with rope wedge heels will always be in fashion somewhere in the world. And flip flops or thongs are the best shoe for your foot, according to Oprah. I like bare feet, but thongs and mules will crack your heels. Apparently cracked heels only bother us, men don't care, also apparently.

Cracked heels just need soaking and a pumice stone, anyway, then drench in a good heavy moisturizer and drag on a pair of socks before you go to bed. Once every few days in summer, for me as I hate the look of them. My sister, the nurse, has 4 boys, and states that boys don't see dirt, so no wonder they don't see cracked heels.

Stilettos are sexy and throw the calf into high relief which is supposed to be damn sexy. Try telling that to a woman after a day at the races or a night on the town. She will be carrying the heels in one hand and walking barefoot. Don't dare to ask why unless you are prepared to be clocked with them. Taking off high heels after a night on the town is such a relief it is akin to orgasm for sheer pleasure or emptying an over full bladder when you have been holding on for ages.

The amount of ladies I hear say with a groan in the loo, on voiding the bladder

"Ah, better than sex" is immense.

And yes fellas we do gossip about you in the loos and do compare notes on wankers, perverts and sleazes.

Speaking of perverts there is one man that emails me on EBay always wanting to see shoes with feet in them. He doesn't fool me anymore even though he uses lots of different email addresses. I tell him he's a pervert but he just ignores me.

A fetish for shoes usually means he had a detached Mother and the only part of her he was able to cling to was her leg, hence the shoe fetish as that is what he was able to see. I had a friend who had a foot rubber, he loved to massage her feet ad nauseum. I have no idea what the fetish was of the ear licker a friend had. She told him he had to stop. It felt wet and uncomfortable so then he sucked on her toes, instead of her ear and she cracked it and left.

I love 40's or 50's style round toe pumps. I hate pointy toe shoes even when they are fashionable. They only look good on tall willowy women. Round toe pumps in suede and leather are my gave and when I find them I buy them in at least two colours and they are always looked at and commented on by other women.

Men will say nice dress. Women say nice shoes. I do not like over the knee boots as they look like pirate boots and say sksnky ho, no matter even if men say they love them. Only a skank dresses for a man anyway. Women dress for other women, to assert dominance or say look at me, I'm doing well.






Popular Posts