All I want for Christmas is you

Without Prejudice

I was beautifully surprised last night, thinking of you and you rang just before midnight, wishing me and my family a Merry Christmas. You sounded tired and jaded and were going to do "bugger all" over Christmas.

I kept texting you messages of love and support and you told me to stop, so I will. I love you, silly. You don't have to prove anything to me, you are wonderful as you are/ An Alpha Male going through a tough year.

I don't know how you do it. All that responsibility and no let up. Put your feet up, eat something delicious, stay off the alcohol as it only dehydrates and be of good cheer. I have been on your team almost 4 years.

From the first moment we locked eyes, I was on your team. And we have been through a lot. Me only finding out what you were really about took time. I thought you didn't care for me and I knew I was being stupid , as I know you do.

I hopefully challenge and amuse but the main thing I feel is loyalty and love and trust and for me that's been hard to say up until now. I haven't loved or trusted for a very long time and it scares the shit out of me, but it's there and I know it.

I've always known it, falling in love with you at first sight and then I had to see if it was real. I had to see you as you really are. 4 years almost, of the best feelings I have ever had. You made me want to be a better person. You light me up, my day, my day dreams, my dreams.

Not as a Saint, Thank You, God!
A Big Thank You to Him as I prayed to change and be accepted
I didn't want to be hateful and horrible but I became that when I thought I had lost you and I cried for so long. Days and nights all mixed up but still I would not give up.

I knew what I had seen in your eyes, no matter what happened. I knew from day one, everything about you, your history, your challenges, your strong robust spirit. Your honesty, not scared to tell me the truth. And I wasn't scared to tell you.

And I saw your hurt and it took 3 months of flirting and promises but finally we were together and I saw your vulnerabilities and your fears. I simply asked for a hug and got one and you shook, trembled and I grabbed your hand and said it would be alright.

And it was, me thanking God for great gifts, as you were to me. I loved that about you, that you were scared but willing to try and so was I, with all our shared hurts and sad experiences.

I was mad if you didn't contact me, straight away, I wanted it all my way, my terms, mine, mine mine. And you just bull dozed past my insecurities and fears. me hating to make a mistake and never relaxing.

I showed you my house and how I lived and those stolen moments were so intense and so wonderful. We were like children laughing at songs and funny things. I loved you then and I love you now and I will love you forever.

I have always been ready to do as I am told by an Alpha Male because that is what I had before and I liked the feeling but not the man. he was beneath me and I was too stubborn and peverse.

I want to be your partner in life, forever, love you Michael,

Love Janette

Popular Posts