Viper at my Breast

Without Prejudice


Little does she realise the girl I took in at 13 that I hear everything back that she says. Don't you just hate that ? The Viper to the breast. As it is said,

"An Ungrateful child is like a Viper at My Breast "

I took her in at the request of my 14 year old daughter at that time on the day of the funeral of my youngest daughter. She ensconced herself within the family that she now professes to hate at age 36. Hmm too her a long time to hate us. But she has a controlling creepy boyfriend, now, you know the kind has to tell her when to blow her nose.  and he knows as a Mother I can see straight through him. He texts her 15 times a day, she's tried to leave him so many times and he won't hear of it.

Since she left her hubby for this creep and he left his wife for her there has been nothing but trouble. She drinks every day, now. It has been that way for the last four years. She lies to him to protect herself as she's frightened to tell the truth. She likes to brag he is a Manager of a Family Friendly Hardware company and as a former IV drug user that's big for her to have. She is in awe of how she deserved it.

I would think that the Hardware chain would be the ones pleased to know how violent and drug addicted he is. Shudder. Two years ago she took out a spiteful order against me and another daughter at his request and then invited me around to her house and when drunk enough invited him. I was telling her off and she needed his protection. Didn't creepoid just love that, one more chance to bully a woman.

He was an AVO from his ex wife for having found out she had finally moved on and had a boyfriend. That wasn't allowed with creepy as only he is allowed to sleep with others.He took a baseball bat around to his ex's house. And she called the Police. Fair play to her. I'm not scared of that little baldy bully. He wrote a rant about me on the inernet (Copy Kept) and I asked Google to take it down, which they did.

He/she also sent me foul disgusting text messages, copies also kept.! I like to keep them to remind me of how creepy the both of them are.They both smoke dope like trains and I am sure that adds to his psychosis and hers. Although hers is more likely the alcohol she drinks every day.

She is an awful person and I am so ashamed of her. She was on the run with her armed robber boyfriend at 15 and of course, she knew nothing about it. And we somehow put her on drugs. Yep, we, apparently stuck the needles in her arms at 15, made her do the shoplifting she has a record for. I wonder how delusional she is.

Well she has ended up with him, good luck to bad rubbish.  I could say she treats us like her own family, she was so happy to leave behind at that stage. But a rolling stone gathers no moss and she befriends people that we know, she is like a leech. She can't make friends of her own, I hope she gets everything in life that she has coming to her as I am so sick of hearing about her and her nasty man.

Go away little girl, find some other family to blame for your unhappiness, and go ahead and sue me for telling the truth, I couldn't care less. Just because you can't tell him the truth about yourself, you are so scared of what he might find out, really find out. I live in Queensland and have for the last 3 months and I love it. I wouldn't want my family any where near you and your thug boyfriend.

Stand up and fight your own battles baby. You are not 13 any more and rather than one person
n that reads,your messages, this will be going out to 48,000 people around the world, to read.

 Lots of other people know what it is like to take a child in and for that child to turn on them. You see blood is thicker than water. And you have not the decency nor the bravery to be a decent human being.

My girls didn't end up as drunks, or IV drug users, you did. Suck it up Sweetheart, it's still a beautiful world. Stop with your lying and your showing off, no one thinks you're HOT, except you, and stop sexting my Grandson, yes he tells us!

What do you tell creepy, that he texts you!  Just the same as you said Marty rang you ??? I don;t think so! I was there, you asked me around, yes I still keep the text.

 Oh and as for creepy, tell him to bite me. I'm sure his Family Friendly Company would love to know exactly how he conducts his personal life, Baseball bat anyone ???

Popular Posts