Office Bullies--Female

Without Prejudice


He is exactly like BIG from Sex and The City, of which he has probably never watched an episode. I liked him from day one, I have no idea why. He was probably more open and friendly than his counterparts. And would often talk to me, an office pleb, with a man hating attitude. At that time I was heartbrokemn as an ex had moved on and moved in with someone else within 6 weeks of us breaking up.

I had been told he was the oldest executive there and that was a complete shock when he turned out to be young. I couldn't believe it. Anyway he was good to me and I was nothing but rude to him. I could not have cared less at that time. I was focused on getting a house and doing a good job and that was it.

He was open about his life too and I was surprised about that. But still he was way up there and I was way down there and I shrugged and thought, "Too rich for your blood. " And I was 10 years older, raised kids on my own to Womanhood, was a fiercely independent woman aGrew up with them. I knew what boys could be like and I had always been able to beat my brothers hands down at Swimming, Exams and everything else they made me try. They are older now and immensely successful and I am very proud of their achievements but I am still their Sister and will slap them upside the head if I think they are being sexist or unfair or arrogant.


Boys give no quarter to their sisters and expect them to run with them, take a belting and not dob, and to be as strong and independent as them. That was how I learned and so no male was going to be gettt of it as per usual. That episode didn't last long thankfully and my Mother would never speak of it ever after. Well, her and Dad spoke pig latin in front of us kids if it was persoanl and we didn't tell them for years that we could understand every word.


He wanted to tell me years later but Mum quelled him at a glance. I already knew but didn't let on. I didn't need to know. My Dad was an idol to me and I didn't want to know he ha

She was one of the elitist crowd or so she thought, and one day I heard her being imperious to the darling Indian receptionist. I thought
"You are so gone", but just smiled sweetly at her. Love racist bitches like that, not. But I knew somehow she would go. She liked to lord it over us other two as she had been with the firm a long time and was best friends with one of the other Execs and thought somehow she was a bit above the rest of us. She often came to see me wearing her Fletcher Jones skirt and David Jones's Blouses and I thought
"Tosser"

I wore the hated uniform they handed out to me one day and she told me


To be continued...................

Popular Posts