My Secret Addiction

Without Prejudice

I love watching true crime shows. I turn away at the blood and gore, of course, but I love to see what motivates people to kill. The most heinous of crimes. Steven Ling says we all have a dark side and I am no different to most. But apparently one way of satisfying our dark side healthily, is to read about or watch real life crime or murder. We are but animals after all, no matter how we disguise it by being civil and well mannered.

I just watched the Catherine and David Burnie crime spree in W.A. where she was in on helping him appropriate female victims and help to kill them. It seems all the worse for being a woman than a man. She, Catherine supposedly wrote to other female killers like Myra Hindley, The Moors Murderess, and Aileen Wournos. (Monster) who killed men for her own gratification.

What happened to those women in their childhoods to make them that way?  Were they just genuine Psychopaths or as in the case of Hindley and Birnie were they so besotted with their lovers they would kill for them. Or where they just evil ? Both Hindley and Birnie,, seem to have found God in jail. And seem to have wanted to be be released. Not a chance say the Parole boards, the victims families will keep that from ever happening I am sure

Popular Posts