My Perfect Man

Without Prejudice

There isn't one. No man is perfect or woman. We all are prone to stupid decisions, dark jealousies, spite or just wanting to kick the world into touch sometimes.

But I am in love with a male at the moment or a few of them, but small and medium and large, "Boys". I wonder how they will cope with life growing into Manhood raised by Women ?
Cruz who is 19 months has to be up to now the best baby I have ever looked after. He's placid, smiling, confident and cheeky. Strong too, so he can move objects all by himself and he can explore as much as he wants.

I hate the thought of winter coming and dampening their spirits. I want Cruz and Acer and Jai and Kyan to be running in the sun all year round. I want them to be tall and flat bellied and brown.

Popular Posts