About Me Page

Without Prejudice

On Ebay there is a function called an "About Me Page", I thought I'd reproduce it here.

I am a Mother of  4 girls, now grown and being well looked after by themselves. I taught them to be strong, funny, loving and more or less honest. They are all good looking and smart. Deb is tall and so,me, it kills me as I know how much she cares.  Very proud of her and she is loved by everyone, xxx

Next there is a tiny little whirlwind of a rebel that can be needy and caring and soft and an absolute wildfire if pushed. She is the most devoted Mother I know and can be surrounded by 12 kids and still be sane xxx

Then there is Alena, a walking, talking powerhouse of fun, delight and a genius at storing facts, also a devoted Mother .

And last was Miss Floss, R,I,P , one of the loveliest girls in the world. She still surrounds us with her beauty.

I have a big family as I come from a big noisy affectionate family, There was 7 of us Bruckies" at home, we lost a brother, aged 11, he was funny and witty and a good writer. I had a Scottish Father who wanted the best for his kids. He was always funny amd even tempered. Placid.

Mum was a live wire, not the least domesticated. She was British and war damaged, she was a genius and scathing when annoyed. She was great. She took down people with just a glance. Fierce .

I'm so grateful that I had them as parents. Especially having a Dad that loved me very much and treated me well. with love, intelligence and respect. I totally loved my Dad, I remember him getting ready for a show
All handsome and clean shaven, he would pop shaving cream on his brush and dot it on my cheeks. I idolised him. He was smart enough to never hit us kids, except my brother George, who would be annoying.

Still is, sometimes, he knows this . But he,s a great brother, as are all my brothers and so too my sisters.

Everyday is an adventure with a big family, and I would love to have a big farm someplace with all my kids nearby. The city life is not all it's cracked up to be. xxx




Popular Posts