Wacky Sundays

Without Prejudice

God you have no idea what it is like sharing a property with 7 male persons all at once. The broadband is slow, there is a new car on the front lawn and there are always a few mates that happen a long. The older boys have just moved back home after a period of about 18 months. Kyle left eons ago and he took two of his brothers with him.

He's a good kid like that, he has always been looking out for his brothers, all his life. He has five blood brothers, Zachary, Brock, Jai, and Kyan. Yvette always wanted 7 kids and she was getting them come hell or high water. She is definitely Joy from My Name Is Earl, which is blonde, skinny and snappy. She has been known to take 3 hours to get ready to go out but she did that the first time she met, my Irish fiance, Thomas Neville, just to piss him off, that's what she's like.

She likes to stomp on men's heads, basically and is ALWAYS rude to any man I go out with, at first. It takes her a while to warm to them. But she's kind and let me come to live here at the back of her house and since then has told me at least once a week to get out.

I', wanting a side gate so I don't have to see the household if I want to sneak out or in and vice versa. Yvette likes her privacy and so do I.

Popular Posts