The Birthday List

Without Prejudice

I'm having a milestone Birthday and I am delighted to be doing so. Rather than my Children and relatives guessing what I want I thought I'd write them a list. Some things are material and some are wishes, dreams, wants and needs. Some of them will be provided by me.

I always promised myself by the Time I reach. .....

I want to be more patient and listen more. I want to be quieter and live a peaceful fun love filled existence surrounded by kids, dogs, a man I respect, and who is great in bed, (I'm not that old ! ) I would shape more of my life on a fun filled life on being a Mum with a big brood of loyal and loving family of kids, animals, . And for my girls to be really close to each other and I would be proud of them turning out really well.

And to not be too astounded, when they did, as they had me for a Mum and like most Mothers I keep a strict eye on all of them and also love everything about them. If they farted I'd applaud !

I raised them by myself for the most part and I am so proud of them as loyal, loving, women. They are my life's achievements as are their children's theirs. All I wanted as a mum was them to be honest, (mostly) caring, responsible people in the world who neither judge people nor hate. I wanted them to be hard working, determined, loving and kind Alpha Females. They all are.

My Mother would be proud. And it goes without saying that I am.

Now for the Birthday List

I want a radio that works in my Toyota Corolla, I know the car is 20 years old but I love it. It's cute and red. I want some Youth Dew by Estee Lauder as it reminds me of being a full time young Mum. 4 girls at 24. A Dita Von Teese Bra, not padded, ye gods! And matching briefs, (I know men don't notice but I don't care) Its for me.

I want some KL by Lagerfeld as well but it's as rare as Rocking Horse Poo. I love Vintage perfumes and Lalique Bottles from the Art Deco Period.

I want to go to the Sheraton for Dinner and be wined and dined and then ravished by a Charles Grey buffed up bod who has on a suit with Calvin Klein Undies underneath. he should smell of some divine After Shave and be well endowed and doesn't snore, and hopefully neither do I (I've bought nose strips---how romantic) No whips !

Just good old fashioned fun with room service after of strawberries, chocolate, champagne, and finger food, dripping with some great sauce. A hot shower together, more sex and there you go, the snuggled up in bed watching Foxtel. My pick, Lifestyle channel and Fashion channel and Gok Wan. Or a good real life crime documentary.

A set of Game Of Thrones DVD's. To impress the men in my life, only. It's pretty gory.

A Bull Nose Verandah around my unit

Kerrie Hancocks house in Korumburra

A covered wisteria covered walkway and climbing roses

Did I say my own Private gate with a well lit walkway at the side of the house so I can sneak my lovers in without the disapproving Grandsons stares

A small suitcase of sex toys as my kids, won't care if I die and they find it. I shall keep it immacukate so they can't tell

A new pair of bathers, cute and well fitting and sexy.

A pampering session, pedicure and manicure and a massage, especially neck and shoulders.

A trip to Bali, not Kuta but some lush hotel and I won't get Bali Belly this time.

A jewelled Kaftan for over my bathers that is good enough to wear at night with my hair up and a flower pinned in my hair.

Hawaiaan Reef Oil

A pair of Haviaanas

A lesson in Surfing and Underwater deep sea diving.

A weekend camping with horses and a tent, beach be good too and take for a long ride and swim

Water skiing and Para Sailing Vouchers

A great peaceful (all girls talking and getting along for Christmas--it was great last year, hint, hint )

A New Years Eve on the Gold coast, sipping on giant Gold fish size drinks of Bourbon and coke at Melbas, then eating a Pizza Slice from the Pizza Vendor. I will Not fall down pee myself, vomit or take off all my underwear. Or do anything else my sedate non drinking conservative siblings would be ashamed of. Hell to that they's just say, that's Janette and laugh.

Sex, (see comment above, re I'm not that old.

Falling in to bed drunk and happy with just a tad of sunburned skin and my gorgeous man to snuggle up to and breathe Pizza and Bourbon breath all over him and he doesn't care as he is dead to the world himself.

A course in better sleep

A week long celebration party sometime with just all my girls, girlfriends, their girlfriends, Kerry Cue, Kaz Berry, sisters, and any others, and shop and go out every night, definitely Surfers, and we all take our rings off and forget that we are married, Mothers, girlfriends and just party like the Kardashians, but with copious amounts of alcohol and not having to wear makeup until we go out. Nor heels

A trip to New York, The Bahamas, and maybe the Greek Islands.

A trip to the UK in Summer where the sun shines just a little and shop at the high Street, and go to Scotland just because I'm Scottish born.

Botox and a Freshen Up of skin as I have lost a lot of weight and skin needs tightening.

A Nice Gold Bracelet, snake chain.

A costume ring

10 Guitar Lessons so that I can do a Dolly Parton song, Ha ha

A voucher for the Gold Class at the Movies

Thai Food take away voucher

A Morgans Seafood banquet voucher, you can get vouchers for everything, these days.

A helicopter ride as I have never been on one.

A 10 week voucher to Zumba

Candles from Dusk, (Vanilla and Strawberry, in glass )

A Mason and Pearsons Hair Brush

A Years worth Of English Woman's Weekly

A cashmere jumper in powder blue

A boxed set of Gok Wan Fashion tips and dressing for your body shape

A fabulous ball gown and a ball to go to,  with old fashioned dancing, gloves,

And lots of Love and Kisses, and a long hug of Andrej Bryce Hawkins and lots of laughter, family and good times......










Popular Posts