The World Does NOT owe you a Living, Grand Son

Without Prejudice

Ah, they grow up kids, very fast and now I am telling my Grand Sons the same thing that my hard working male relatives and male friends told me. (I raised girls, I need help in this area of my life )

It's great to muck around when you are young, all young males muck around. They still like to be classed as "Boys" at that stage. You are young and feel the world is your oyster, and so you should, be a boy, have the cars and prangs, punch ups, hard work and mucking around with your mates.

Males love their male friends as they can go to them and whinge about their women, we know they don't talk about that much else that makes any rhyme or reason. They can also get to watch what they want on Foxtel, ducumantaries and some of them are very good. Men need time to be "Men", just Men.

Jai also told us that sometimes they are just soooooooo lazy they just want to lie there and do "Nothing !!!""

Smart women realise and don't let you slack







Popular Posts