Many Males

Without Prejudice

I am just a Mum, a grandma and a devoted lover of kids. I am no expert in anything except perhaps with love. I have always loved whoever I was with. And been loyal to them. And I'm reasonably intelligent and wordy. I also like to help others. And I am a woman, and women are much nicer than men, everyone knows that, even men.

Women on the whole (some exceptions, of course, as in everything) are good people. They worry about the health of their men, look after them and roll their eyes a lot. As most men are men and they speak a different language to us. We really do think kittens, puppies, babies and flowers are cute. We also worry about how we look and we are vain and hate other women looking better than us.

We are probably all bitches at heart. My brothers think women are just out for someone to slave away for them. But that is so not true.
Well it stops them annoying us and if they are busy doing something useful it stops them getting into trouble. Young males should also realise they have strong sex drives and that one day after about 50 that will no longer be their biggest concern.

If you are like me, an alpha female, these days, I want someone that is ethical, doesn't steal or hurt other people. Has impeccable manners and is a gentleman at all times. I figure after a lifetime of bad tempered moody men, I deserve that. And a non grumpy one, men get so grumpy as they age.

Men are great but they need time out to be MEN, they say, they usually up to no good. There is an inherent part of a man that wants to stay "Naughty Boy".

So if they are married, they feel trapped, some of them. The good ones will suck it up and stop being "boys", the bad ones will turn to drugs, alcohol, gambling instead of knuckling down. Thats when you need other men to step in and say,
"You are out of control, now suck it up and be a Man!"

I love those sort of guys. The men that are willing to step outside the square and say that to a younger male.

Popular Posts