Having an Affair

Without Prejudice

On the radio this morning the question was would you forgive your partner if they had an affair ?

Ah what a conundrum and one no one ever wants to have to face. But it happens. The general consensus of opinion was that if  is it was not part of a pattern of affairs, most men would forgive a wife's indiscretion and so would most women, their men.



An affair is harsh as it means betrayal. The pictures in your head are pretty bad, but I always feel attraction to others, I just don't act on it. Anymore. I am no saint but I'd like to think I am trustworthy and old enough and stable enough to not have to lie.

My husband and I had affairs on each other. I did once I found out he was cheating on me. These days I would just say, "on your bike, Charlie"

Run away, little Boy as you haven't done the work on wanting a good woman to have. My ex Husband was so possessively jealous of me, he vetted my friends, they were all "sluts", my Family was to be avoided. He would rant on at me for hours about his "rotten" family, my "Rotten" family, MY rotten kids.

You know what he was a na rsehole that had the ability to do better and chose NOT to do the work. But put his Family up as a show piece. And for years all we did was try and work out how we could get rid of him. We tried to please him, amuse him, placate him, get him to like us, and in the end I realised after Counselling he was selfsih and an arsehole, a thug. A man that had it all and chose to turn away.

I know you can say if only he hadn't had such a harsh childhood. Bullshit. he was brought up the same as his Brohers and Sisters. He was a fantasist. And the reason I know this ??? He thinks somehow I will see the error of my ways and beg to go back to him, just like I did all those times. But I hate him. He's nothing to me not even as a  blip in my day. I begged to go back to protect my Family and children from being hurt by you, you monster. What, you think I don't remember. ??????? I remember.

I never think of him except for my girls sake and that's a waste of time.  He would rather call them names than say they were beautiful girls he should have been proud of. Their Uncles adore these girls, and pity you. You who choose to build something or be somewhere rather than spend time with your family. And nothing has changed, you don't go see your sons from your new marriage play football.

You are a silly nasty tempered bad evil man and I hope you rot in hell and I won't be going to your funeral. And you would not expect me to. You know you were wrong but you tell evryone you were right. You are not only ill, and badly, but you are reprehensible as a human being. What sort of a Ftaher call shis daughter a whore ? a drug addict? a Gambling addict? You beat women and kids and as far as I am concerned that is your punishment. Hiding away from the world as really you are nothing but a wife and child basher, and other men know now, they know.

You had the opportunity to get help, nothing wrong with you, right ? You are a sick unhappy old man, now, a toothless paper Tiger, and I still would stomp on your head walking past you to get to my future.

No Love For you, you Pig ..


.

Popular Posts