The Best Ever !!!

Without Prejudice

He left me alone, so saddened by losing her, and he felt nothing, not a thing. And I decided I would write about it, laying down all the facts. And at the end of the day I forgive him, but I never forget what he did. So I stay away, not wanting to see his face, sensing my disgust, my contempt.

Where are all the friends, now, that you thought so important? Where are your happy family memories?? The perfumes you bought, the swimming pool we didn't want, or spa or sauna or cars, so many cars, and the women ???? The Ferrari ????????

Where are your gorgeous floozies, Veronica? Anna Lyn? One you brought down to visit with us and one you wanted to bring home from The Phillipines as our housekeeper, after you finished your course of Syphilis Tablets, and the one that worked at Algy's Wine bar, you know the one that I caught you with when I had just returned from Brash's, Thursday night.

The one with the 44' inch bust. Melissa, and when I arrived back from Queensland you had put her in the Office and you both had cold sores together and Ivan found your car and her Celica in the Factory when he opened up in the morning, remember that ????

I worked with her cousin at Maxi Cube, she said Melissa had the boobs reduced and then cried for months. And told me lots of interesting "stuff", apparently she had been to my house but I wasn't home. funny you didn't tell me that! and you didn't tell me all the rest of the stuff, she told me, eyes thrilled, shining, as she told me.

Or the necklace that I found that you had bought for your old girlfriend,  or the BBQs that you had to go on with Linda on your own and then you offered to stay with her and her kids while Yan was going to be away in jail for three months. And the night you came home with the love bites all around your neck, remember that. ????

And I was stuck there with you, frightened of you and what you might do to me or the girls.

And you know why I didn't care, cos you to me were a dud, anyway, as a Dad and dud in life. so I just hung on, sucking it up and then Lauren died and you moved back home and after 5 months of counselling I asked you to leave, you did and my real life began, not the "Play" I had been acting my arse off in.

And my girls have never had to get in a car in the middle of the night, packing it quietly, thinking you were coming back any second, hyperventilating

and telling the girls I was going to see a Man about a dog. as I tried to get out of the city and drive me and them to QLD,

to get away from you.
Remember that???

So I have done my job, because my girls have never had to do any of that, if your kids are not doing the same as you were doing at their age, you have done your job. or rather I have done mine.

Mine will never hide behind cars, as a Man that is supposed to love her and his child, drives around trying to run them down, as I have, because I said I am going back to school, Remember that???

Your daughters do not know what it is like to have a Fathers arm around them, no kiss, no hug, no saying you were proud of them.

Never! And they miss it, grown women now. But you couldn't give in, couldn't stop, couldn't stop hating everyone and the world. How do you feel when you have no grown children to share with, the memories of you when you were young ??

Or them, you cried the day Debbie took her first steps towards you, cried when you held Laurens head as she cried with pain, her eye jagged gashed.

You weren't invited to Debbie's wedding, that must hurt you and I begged her to ask you and she wouldn't.


I have done everything to try and make you love your children, but as ever, it's all about you. Mandy Hawkins was buried yesterday, and her Dad didn't come.

But we were there, what did it do to that girl, with no Father for two decades, him never seeing his gorgeous grand kids. He left 20 years ago and never went back, ever.

What did that do to Mandy?????? Rejected by the most important male in her life, her Dad.

I wish you well, I really do, I have what I always wanted, a family and I am surrounded by them, just as Lauren would have wanted.

You wonder why I turned away from you, when you came back from the Morgue, when we knew it was her, and I turned and ran, thinking

"I don't want him any where near me. Where were you, when she was alive??"

You should grow up and realise you have a family of girls with children and they love them and like to show them off. You should bury your stupid pretences and stop hiding behind your wifes skirt....You need to develop a relationship outside of your wife,

if she ever gets over the fact that I might want you back, Hahahahah, Is That what you tell her,??????

I have rung you what five times in what, 21 years, Tell you Anything ???,

Popular Posts