Sex Warning graphic content No kids, No Brothers x

Without Prejudice

Don't you get over it being the be all and end all in some peoples lives. They hunger for it, want it, have to have it, they cheat, they stray, they make stupid mistakes. Syl always said 99% of men are bad in bed and she wanted me to write a book on it, with an inclusive map of anatomy, boob1 20 minutes on this, boob 2 same, and on and on ad infinitum.

And with someone you love its memorable and if it's not, thats OK too, just don't get hung up on it. I always longed for a Man that held you in his arms whispering sweet nothings and then I got one and I was scrambling to get away. I was like the feline in Peppy Le Phew, fighting, squirming, it was all so unnecessary, I have things to do. Thats over now let's go.

When I was married I would often just get up and go do housework. Then go back to bed. And with Nev he would put the BBC World Services on loud again and sleep the sleep of the dead. I would get up and go home, as he was a hugger too.

I was glad he was a Catholic boy and straight as a shiny new pin, Thank You God! Can't be bothered with all the other "stuff", don't men get that. Honey if she standing on her head for you, she's after your money! Men see stuff on the internet and think all women are like that. Yeah! Forgetting the women are on drugs or getting paid High End Money. Or fear their pimps, who knows but it's not real life.

I know this, why? FYI ??? I have two girlfriends that used to do "Massage Parlour" work and all of the girls are on drugs, alcohol, pills, heroin, cocaine (On cocaine I was told you can fuck fuck fuck) all night, no slowing down, and they don't care about you, they want your money.

One girl, Danielle used to ring us on Saturday nights, a young girl, and sell us makeup over the phone and then she'd have to hang up as she was needed to go "play". She was on coke and she said the men were mostly Accountants. Lawyers. Business Men who had the money and stolen time. And kinky is the name of the game or just talking.

Maria was an old hand at it, Her hubby getting locked up for an armed robbery just after they had their first baby and her family not wanting to know her. So she starved, one week, just potatoes to eat, no family help. And there was a girl in the block of flats where Maria lived who was "On the Game" and took on Maria as a project. Maria was tiny like a child, a childhood disease stunting her growth, so she decided to be the best "girl" on the "Square" and dressed like a schoolgirl and made a fortune. $800 a night.

She set herself a goal of four years, to buy a house for her and her baby, a paid up new car, furnitue, everything owned, everything hers. And she did it, borrowing the last $5,000 off her Female boss, Maria by then just wanted out, and she was left with a bad pill addiction and a huge alcohol problem.

She didn't like to talk about it ever, so I never asked but one night we were drunk beyond all belief and had just left The Springvale Hotel after a rock night where she introduced me to Double Tequila Sunrises and a man called Cowboy, who could rock and roll, so could she very well and I was Crap at it. So I sat and Mellowed in my Tequila Sunrise haze and watched.

And when we got home to her place, she insisted we have a massive joint, she threw up within half an hour and I sat staring at the light bulb and the butter dish for 3 hours. I had to get a cab home and I ony lived around the corner. But during those three hours Maria told me everything about the "Game".

The first rule is to get the John to pick you, above the other girls, so Maria would waltz around doing a little dance, shake her boobs, anything to get the "Business" and the "john" would ask if you do French, Anal, Golden Showers and she said she would agree to anything and the law was you had to pretend it was a massage, so she would ask the man to have a shower and then massage him while she danced around topless and when he turned over, she would gently murmur if "Sir" would like her to to "take care" of "That!".

She said if you had done your homework, promises were made for "certain Delights" but the man would become so aroused it was all over in 30 seconds, paid for an hour, didn't matter, deed done and they were gone and she could book more in.
And in between clients it was gossip about hair, nails, bills, the world and the bell would ring again. Her record was 8 one night.

Danielle's boyfriend had got on to Heroin, she was young and in love, so he persuaded her to try "The Game", too, and it was no no no at first but then they ran out of money and you can guess the rest. The parlour took a cut, then there was nails, hair, exercise, tanning, waxing, Maria was lucky like that she didn't have a hair on her body. She was built like a 12 year old girl and the men lapped it up.

And then out of your money come your addictions. Maria being a Mother took a lot of the young girls under her wing and nursed them through overdoses and she said all the young ones were on Heroin. And if you think you are something special you can bet your life you're not. Just a number. Lots of men would fall in love with the girls and want to take them away from "The Life", but they never would go. Maria said you get hooked on the Money.

Danielle got out eventually, stabbing her boyfriend one night in the head out of her head on Coke and he eventually died from an OD and she is now married to an older Man. Maria owns everything she has and is an astute Business woman, now, and still drinks like a fish.She said she can't get it out of her head, the men, so she won't ever have one in her life and of that she is adamant.

But one night she came to see me, drunk, and told me she had been to the RSL (Read Pokies) and had met up with a "wog, Yugoslav" as she calls herself a wog being from Croatia and he had a business selling exclusive spices, nice man, so she took him to her house and he took out an order form and his dick and began beating off right there in her lounge room.

"What did you do?" I asked, agog.

"Let him sit there of course and ignored him. Bloody Wogs you can't trust them, he was groaning and saying you are woman, you must fuck with me, you know the wog, wog type. The type that might have a KNIFE"

Old wog type means the old generation, who didn't speak good English, still living in the old country, men are men and women worse than nothing. Often the men are darkly violent so Maria was being sensible sitting there and then he left. She finished her drink and went to bed. And then she told me Indian Men were rough, attacking you and trying to rip your clothes off the minute they get in the room.

Married men ask for things the wife doesn't like, that's heaps extra. Theres heaps of ways to fake things, keep client and yourself happy and come out on top. Health was her biggest concern and it was condoms or nothing, and no kissing at all, too intimate.

She was a book of advice on men
"If you love him don't tell him, he will use it against you"
"Whatever men say up front, is the way they will always be, listen carefully to what they are saying"
"If you move a man in he'll be fine till five months later, not six, not four, five months and he will start acting like an asshole"
"To get one out I started being disgusting, necking bottles in front of him"

and another,she just got her brothers to throw out. She always made them sign a pre nup, watertight as she was wealthy and they weren't getting anything. She had built a self contained unit, inside her massive garage and rented it out for cash and she was tight with money after being ripped off countless times. She was as hard as nails, ruthless almost, at leading a quiet life and who could blame her?

One night Maria and I went to the Burvale over twenty eights night, we were both a bit tiddly and danced up a storm and returned to the car for top ups, as Maria drank so much she bought a cask with her everywhere. We had a ball, acting like loons, we were freeeee at last from stifling men, so we partied like there was no tomorrow. We sat at the table laughing and joking, and she said,
"Wanna know how to pick up guys?"
"No"
"Well I am going to tell you, anyway!. See that man over there near the bar?"
"Yes"
"Offer to buy him a drink"
"What?"
"Grab a waiter, tell him you want to buy the man at the bar a drink,",

so I did, cringing, and the man came over with a friend and joined us at the table and it turned out they were two fantastic guys who were staying at the Motel on site. So we partied on until the place closed and then went back to the room for more drinks and more partying. It was insane, I had never done anything like that and the next thing Maria was running around the room in her tiny little full body girdle which cracked us all up, running from the young guy who was whooping like a cowboy.

The girdle was a sight, putty pink and looked like something my Granny would wear. I was beyond surprise (What a sheltered life, I had led, up till then ) And the dark good looking man that had been brooding at the bar like an older James Dean was suddenly very happy and snogged me in the bathroom. I laughed at him, still feeling married, and pushed him away. It had been a year since I was divorced and I still felt, married, somehow.

But he wasn't giving up that easily and he hoiked me up onto the basin right then and there and had his wicked way with me and it was so refreshing. No history, no previous meeting and bull shit talk and listening to how their wife fucked them over for money and you listen, nodding, every man says the same thing. I didn't do it and she's a bitch.

If they are calling her a bitch you can guarantee you are going to be the next bitch! Those sort of Men are boring and live dull lives. Suck it up Princess and move on. I had nothing out of my ex and I didn't want anything, just him gone. Maria was the same, "Pay em Up, Piss em Off! she'd say. Next!, she was outrageous and fully paid up , so I listened to her advice, she was very smart with money.

And the man, an Englishman, the Celts are the best lovers, (Roz told me that years ago,especially the Irish,), she had vast experience, having been Overseas for 5 years) ravished me for hours, The Perfect Zipless Fuck as Erica described it in "Fear Of Flying" and then the fun really began. We ended up in the spa, that was empty

Then we filled it up and soaped each other and lay with glasses of champers, in it! And we towelled each other off and away we went again, it was madness and so perfect in it's simplicity. I didn't tell Maria as she was sleeping it off. And I saw him for ages after that and then I really stepped it up.

I think the first year after the divorce is awful but the year after is when you just let loose, big time. I was going out with 4 guys at once, dating them all and sleeping with most of them. One night I was on two phone lines, cancelling a date with one and fixing a date with another, all young and sexy as hell. It was beautiful.

Chris was 28 and lived in Eltham, I was 39 turning 40 later in the year,and we went everywhere together, I think I met him at Caseys in Hawthorn. Any way he was gorgeous and athletic and fun, was a self employed builder and we partied at his friends every weekend or went to dinner all the usual stuff and I really liked him and I betrayed him (more about that later)

There was a divine young surfy dude, Paul, with bleached blonde highlights, and when he turned up in the driveway, the girls were shocked at me, none of them had boyfriends at the time
"He's the age we should be going out with Mum", said Debbie
Cool Car" said Kyle who was gazing at Paul's station wagon with its board on top.
"Good on you, Mum, none of us can get boyfriends and you've got a young one, High Five, Mother " said Yvette


And we went out on a date to the Hallam Hotel and straight away an old girlfriend came over, she was still with her violent hubby, we shared that common bond, although I had never told anyone and not her, but she had told me of hers and then out of the blue, when I introduced Surfer Dude as my date, she turned on me, hissing.

"What are you thinking? He's a baby. Shame on you, your ex would not like this at all (She was a Big Bob fan ) Bob is great and he was this and that and she had no idea what she was talking about.

"Then you marry him!", I shot back

and Paul and I went elsewhere, to the beach and sat on the beach and he patted my back as I cried. And we went out for ages too and I was always juggling him and Chris and then I met a young banker, James Esq,( no less ) and he took me into the city to his office and showed me what a Big Manager he was. It was fabulous his office, up so high in Central Melbourne and he was really a lovely man of 30 as well.

I liked him a lot, he was funny and interesting and intelligent and suddenly I was dating him as well, so now I had English Sex God, Surfer Dude, Chris and the young banker. YB toook me to wineries and twilight concerts and movies and festivals, Chris liked a steak, me and was uncomplicated and happy all the time. like a puppy.

His fiance was killed by an ex who stabbed her to death in front of her pupils at a Kindergarten in the city. (It was in all the papers at the time) as the trial was going on, 2 years later. He was so brave and so in love with her but she was dead and he had to live, and he no longer cried about it.

So I was like a woman possessed and it was getting hard to keep it all up and then one day everything came to a head. Chris had been ringing all week as he was at a job in Lakes Entrance and wanted me to come for the weekend and I kept giving him vague excuses, the weather was hot and lush and a weekend break was soooooo tempting,

but.... I was hanging out for Paul to call, a better offer in a way, I wouldn't have to drive blah blah blah and Chris rang me at the exact same time and it all went to hell as I tried to cancel with Chris so I could go out with Paul,

"Get that other guy off the phone", said Chris suddenly and that was it.
Sprung. I'm not sure what I had done, mixed up the phone calls??? I was cringing and Chris was livid and he told me off royally and hung up. I cancelled with Paul, too ashamed to go out, and I thought

'What was I doing?? I'd hurt Chris and that was one person I didn't want to hurt as he was a really sincere man. Simple, uncomplicated, fun and James was starting to really like me, hooked, and I just couldn't do it any more, my rebellion had left me and I was exhausted and empty and sad I had hurt Chris.

But he came to my 40th Birthday and what a party it was, I was delighted to be turning 40 and it was a divorce party as well.I had loads of food and alcohol and great music and good friends and men everywhere and single women as well and it felt gooood to be single and free and social. We partied far into the next day, all the guests staying and having fun and I went to bed alone and it was all so perfect.




To be continued

Popular Posts