The Tunes

Without Prejudice

I love them all, mostly. ....songs. I love Mary J Blige and Bono, singing "One" but don't like most of U2. I love some of the Beatles and Rolling Stones and I love John Lennon and Mark Seymour from the Hunters and Collectors days, Aussie Crawl, Jay Z, Craig David, Sting then and now. The Police and some Cold Chisel, I love "Endless" in Korean and English and I love country and western, Garth, Alan Jackson and George Jones, the rascally alcoholic,

I love all the 80's stuff, Guns N Roses, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Ozzie, I love Soundtracks, helping me work, and the Eagles, Linda Ronstad, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Janis Joplin,. The awful Fureys album which I have heard too many times,

Bat out of Hell, some Elvis, Rocky Horror Picture show, Yazoo. Dan Fogelberg, "Same Old Lang Syne", I love the Radiators and the Angels, I loved Ted Mulry and "Evie, parts 1,2, and 3. I still love Chuck Berry and some of Madonna, Billy Idol and Bon Jovi, I love the Shrek soundtrack, and Jason Wade,

I love Linkin Park, Moody Blues, Roger Waters, seen "Pink Floyd", twice and love the concert of The Wall when the wall came down, And Van Morrison sings Comfortably Numb. And Paul Carrack singing Hey You,


and Blondie and Talking Heads, the Psycho Killers. Otis Redding and Chris Farlowe, Amen Corner and the Herd, Traffic,

And "Nifty" being 12 years younger, loved all the old fashioned stuff and would Play some dreary old radio station not even Gold, it was something a 70 year old would play, and Frank Sinatra and he loved Charley Pride with a vengeance,
"When We Get Behind Closed Doors"
One time when I turned up the Angels, in MY car, he said,
"Janette act your age"
And I said,
"Babe, the Angels, are MY age"

When I was in the UK in 82 it was incredible music, Yazoo and Jackie Wilson Said, and Dexy's Midnight Runners, and I was in love with it all. And then It was the Eagles " If you can't be with the one you love" In Singapore. And back to home and My ex Husband decided to spend New years with a single mate and the music played on and on and on.



To Be Continued

Popular Posts