Cheaters--Not for My kids and grandkids to read !

Without Prejudice

It's Yvette's, Davids and my favourite show, it's hysterical, the sheepish or defiant, caught red handed. And there in his lounge room we are convulsed on the floor. We always laugh Dave and I, he told me years ago as did my other brother Ian that 100% of men cheat. It's a :Man thing. All Men think they are Gods" and the spreading of the seed, needs to be done and its not something they think about a lot, it just happens. it's a bilological urge, a knee jerk reflex, soon forgotten or remembered later.

Women cheat (usually ) for other darker reasons, rage usually, or frustration with hubby or boyfriend. In business, you trust no one, you expect everyone to rip you off and so it is with humans in relationships. The more you think you know a person etc. How many times do you hear someone say,
"but it is so out of character for them,"

The wife has run off with the milkman or Hubby with secretary, you have no idea of the secret life of others! I have seen it so much now, so many people, men and women and I know also it depends on how sexual you are. Mismatched sex drives are going to bring heart break somewhere. For women, it's more a matter of attention, someone else pays them attention, tells them they are wonderful, sexy, beautiful, hot, and she is gone if she is unhappy. Head turned.

I was most in love with an Irish guy and he was openly honest about it and so funny. He was an amazing lover, great slim muscley body, tiny hard butt, (soccer player) and we were first were together I estimate we had sex the first night, 15 or so times. he was amazing, unstoppable and left my head and body in a spin for weeks.

I could not bend over to pick up a fork off the floor and he's be there a happy puppy wagging his tail. He was a slow and patient, slow hand, Man. he was 12 years younger than me and drunk or sober he was always ready, once I was putting mascara on in the bathroom and he was aroused! Swear to God. !

Also I love to read a Newspaper on the Floor, stretched out with glasses pushed up on my head. Never could I do it with Nev, never. he found something wonderfully erotic about the position my Sustantial Arse was in and he would have to make love to me right then and there, sometimes we would make it to the bedroom and sometimes not, we christened every room at the house in Eva Street, Clayton we bought for $130,000, including the pantry.

You knew it would always be good and he paid me heaps of attention so I never looked at another Man for 15 years, never, he was enough. He would cook and clean and have "plans" for fun and concerts and drives and markets and he would shop and pay all the bills as he thought I was "hopeless" with money,

Sometimes I would go to the library after work at Maxi Cube wasting time as I knew if I walked in late he would have already cooked dinner. he cut my lunch every day, healthy roll, fresh bought that day, always fruit and I was allowed "just one", chocolate biscuit. he kissed me hallo, goodbye, bought me thoughtful presents, find me old songs he loved and present them to me with wonder.

He liked my opinion and would pull my head back in when I would get "man hating" from a previous ex. he was prepared to like my ex and walked straight up to him at Alena's wedding and said, pointing at me,
"How did you ever put up with her???", being ironic, and my ex waded straight in with lists of complaints, and Nifty backed away, not realising what he had unleashed. He was sooooooo intelligent, like a genius. When I first met him and he was so keen.

I said could we not just be friends???, after all he was living with a girl and had been for 8 years, and he was so young 30, He said
"I hate that sort of euphemism, referring to the "friends" part. he used words like vehement and rancor. When he was a boy one of the neighbours taught him a word from the dictionary every day. And he was a reader like me, and loved Ed McBain books and I bought him many

And he was a master at searching all the English, Scottish and Irish shows on Foxtel, we had favourites, The Bill, Jonathon Creek, Abc Sbs, he hated mindless pap and would never go to a blockbuster film, preferring the art houses of trak and george and kino. he was a thinker, strong union boy, the (Irish Mafia), he knew Skinner one of the executive members of the CMFEU.

They all loved him and Skinner called him Tammy, only because he had a Ballyfirma accent that you could cut with a knife. he took me to see The Highwaymen, Christy Moore from Ireland, plays, art galleries, the museum and we would never shut up talking, or playing music, his favourite the Kris Kristofferson CD i bought him as his Dad had loved the music. he took me to Ireland twice in 2001, meeting his Ma, and he always called me The Auld Wan, which means older, and to be respected. He wrote and spoke Spanish fluently and Gaelic.

And he was a man and would go out and sometimes not come home and I knew he was happy, probably with some other bird, but I didn't care. I'd stopped sleeping with him a long time before, his drinking getting worse and worse. I didn't care because he was coming home to me. One time he came home drunk as a lord, wet through and he explained he had been at a brothel and was sooooooo drunk, they showered him and sent him home, so could he please have sex???.

I just laughed at him, the duff, the "girls" consternation at his drunkenness but they had charged him $400 anyway and he rang up and got a refund. He had the luck of the Irish and a sweet passage through life as a drunk, and it killed me when we had to break up, his alcoholism getting worse, and becoming intolerable for me so, now he's just a memory
, xoxo

Love Janette

Popular Posts