Calling All Angels

Without Prejudice

If I consider the idea of Angels it seems to a rational brain, not possible. My Mum had a big influence on my idea of an after life, Jamie was dead and there were no angels that had protected him. She became a fierce Atheist after being very religious and we kids had no choice but to go along with her.And at that time we had no idea she was mentally ill, she was just Mum,

I had counselling and help and support and she had none of that.There were no antidepressants, sometimes correcting a simple imbalance of chemicals in the brain.That often is hereditary, we my family, were "on" to signs of depression in our own lives and others. My Mum at 53, comitting suicide

I can recognise it in a persons voice, even over the phone. My sister, happily married and wealthy, no problems, got it, so did I, nephews, daughters, grandsons,

lucky we had Dad as the other half of our psyches, the positive, the up beat, the confident, loving, affectionate, wise and kind.

So I was brought up aetheist thinking it was cool and clever. Now I come to my understanding, that there are angels in our lives. When we all want the same thing, we get it. when we all work together for a common goal, a good one, they show up, the angels, I sit here crying as I write the story of Bonnie and Calling All Angels". comes on the radio, and I know whatever happens, she will be fine, she will be uplifted towards her own dog heaven, whatever she has chosen that to be. Chocolate, knowing Bonnie and especially cake,

Her boys will be there and me and Yvette, laughing as she chases her squeaky toy, and will bite the squeaker out of it. She will climb that tree in one bound and sit surveying her world, strong of body and eye and heart and lung. She will be happy and will chase away any strangers and other dogs, and she will go home and have tea with the family.

Bless you Bonnie, a very good dog xoxo

Love Janette

Popular Posts