Writing ---LOVE

Without Prejudice

Brock said Russian people are reading my blogs, Huh? I don't understand it but I guess they are hackers, trying to hack my bank account. Ha ha ha . I still think when I see the visits that the page tracker is tracking me back and forth, and not other people. But I warned Kyle not to read one I had done, which was a bit explicit and Madenka piped up and said,

"I told him not to"

"Have you read it?.

( I had marked it no kids, no brothers, graphic content )

"Lol", she said

I cringed at first and then I shrugged and thought,
"Ah, well, thats me!"
And no one has to read it after all if they don't like the content.

Its harder then you can imagine what you will put in a story and what you will leave out, and if it's part of the story then I'll leave it in and if its total personal opinion I will explain that. Seems so straight forward, but its not, because you realise you know some of the people that are reading it, like my Grandsons sweet Serbian Girlfriend, Madenka, 19, who has been sheltered all her life, church, parents and I wince when I think of some of the things I write.

Ah well, maybe she needs the instruction. I tell it like it was, and I can't hold back on that, except to think My ex Mother In Law is reading it and schoolfriends of Laurens are.....no pressure.... it's bizzare but lovely.







Love Janette 18

Popular Posts