6 million Passwords on Linked In stolen

Without Prejudice


This Kid just gets cuter and cuter Andre Bryce 7.6.2012

They say in the papers today, 6 million password have been stolen from Linked In. They have been leaked on to the internet and my oldest brother told me 12 months ago NOT to have my name on any database in Australia. Isn't that scary that hackers can steal all the info like that ? The internet now so vast and still not secure. Hackers are clever and obviously poor. I heard they can make thousands of hits per second. So that's where all my money went ? Nothing to do with my not regarding money as that important and would have gladly given it away rather than have it.

To me money used to mean something bad would happen, now I see I was just being neurotic about it. That I do deserve it in my life, sucess, anyway and the things that come with it.

Love Janette

Popular Posts