Sex, the cane and naughty schoolgirls 9

Without Prejudice

Caro and I go to the park and the "Ranty" straight after school now. I've picked my subjects for next year and I'm going to do Spanish instead of French, it was either that or Russian and where in the world would I need to speak Russian? Caro and I keep an eye out for the flashe in his raincoat. Some girls said he was there flashing at them while they were on the monkey bars and I wonder as to what that looks like. Is it a big red knob thing like the dirty boys say?

I've never seen one and I don't want to now, either. Caro sits at one end of the Ranty and I the other and we swing higher and higher. It's a massive big thing of wood and handles like a see saw that 20 people could sit on and it's massively heavy and takes a few good goes to get it started. Boys come over and we ignore them and they give us cheek. Boys are so awful, full of dirty words and skinny legs in their stupid shorts. They all have their school caps on that make them look like dirty schoolboys and thats what they are, dirty and smelly.

I hate young boys my age, there's not a decent one amongst them. Lance Lassiter has a stick and starts swinging it and we ignore him and slow the ranty down as now they are all climbing on it. They swing it back upi with their weight and it swings too high and I'm screaming and so is Caroline. I feel sick and beg them to let us down and they just keep swinging. I'm hanging on for grim death and vomit comes into my mouth a little. I look at Caroline and she is scared too. It seems unening and they won't stop and the Park Ranger man yells at them and they take of at last, running and yelling and we manage to get the Ranty to stop.

We are both shaken up and we sit on the swings and catch our breaths. Caroline is pale and I guess I am too. God, I so hate boys, bloody babby pieces of shite. They are always spitting or trying to catch us in School. There's a whole tribe of them go around and try to get you in the change rooms and get your knickers down. Hasn't happened to me yet, but I heard there are some girls helping them out too. You have to sit down really quickly and push your legs together and belt them away as you keep your legs together.

The boys think it's all good fun and just laugh about it btu all the girls hate it but we all keep it a secret from the teachers. Who are we going to tell? The headmistress, hardly likely, Caro says she's never been married or had kids, she's a Nun Caro says or just about. She seems scared of us girls, she's hopeless. There is the games Mistress, Miss Forbeshire, but she is always so sports mad, she's called Hockey One, Hockey Two od Hocks for short. She looks like a man as she runs around in her short tennis skirt with her veined bulgy legs. She thinks I am great as I join in everything, especially hockey.

Last week we had to keep on playing even though it was snowing a little and our legs were blue in our gym knickers. She wants me to give up my Saturdays from now on and play for the House. We get stupid old house points if we are good and I couldn't care less about that, I have to go to Mecca on Saturday but she rings my Mum and now I have to play. God, adults, always interfering with us kids. Like to see my Mum running around a snow covered field in gym knickers. It's so cold.

The showers are warm at least and there is steam and naked girl bodies everywhere. I get dressed under a towel but some of the girls have no shame and walk around naked. I can't help but have a peek and see where I am at with development. There are big bosoms and small, hairy fannies and hairless ones and I don't even look at mine. Couldn't care less. One girl who has come back to school has the biggest bosms and it makes her look way older and the boys tease her and tease her about them. I keep mine under a liberty bodice all wrapped up. The boys try and shove you against the wall and grab for your bosoms if they can and we just scream and push them away.

Popular Posts