Secrets Of Ebay Or NEW HOT SEX IN A BOX

Without Prejudice

I have been selling on Ebay for about 8 years. First I was a buyer then a seller and now I sell vintage and new fashion, ladies fashion and shoes. I love anything vintage, 70's style, 660's style and 50's style. Love fashion from those eras and I find whatever I love someone else will usually love too.It's not easy and it's hard work but if you want to run a business at home, find something unique and enjoy selling.

I have sold cars, car parts, toys and my main love the vintage fashion and shoes. I love nostalgia and all things child like and fun. My first purchase was a Home Pride Fred from the UK. A baking set I bought my daughter when she was 9 and she wanted one at 30 odd years old. He stands in my kitchen, a silent sentinel to all things frivolous and nostalgic.

An Ebay seller said the perfect title for a Seller would be NEW HOT SEX IN A BOX, as they are just some of the words Ebay buyers type in when they search. Old is good too. As is NWOT or NWT. I love looking at others sites and deciding what is hot and what is not. I have bought vintage pieces on Ebay and have wanted to keep them all myself.

It's a tough call for collectors like me but I seriously do not have the room to store collectables in.

Popular Posts