Games Of Thrones

Without Prejudice



I never ever watch gory movies or anything with the least amount of violence. Hell, my ex fiance said I would run out of the room if Bambi was on, as the Mother dies.
But I'm watching Games Of Thrones now as My brother loves it. Its full of violence, heads get chopped off, people are hanged, burned, their heads on spikes. Gross. But I am getting addicted to it. Starngely.

Maybe I need to not be so sensitive and maybe my brother needs to watch Gok Wan with me on Lifestyle. The channel we both agree on is anything to do with music as we are both Music Buffs. The Queens Jubilee was fantastic as Sir Tom Jones was on and he just sings effortlessly and is so sexy even at his age. His true welsh voice ringing out and he conveys to the audience his delight at being there. he knows he's good and his voice is a God given gift.

He's cheeky too, singing Delilah to the accompaniment of an acoustic guitar and he hams it up for the camera. In this our most cynical age it's great to have entertainment like Games Of Thrones And Sir Tom, because it takes us out of the ordinary and into the realm of fantasy and talent, entertainment and admiration and that's a great place to be.

Love Janette

Popular Posts