Sex,the cane and naughty schoolgirls 20

Without Prejudice




Thornes House Grammar School - Original Building



I am in so much trouble and have no idea what I am going to do. I'll either get the cane or be skinned alive by my parents. Wish I wasn't so babbing impulsive. God ! Pauline and Caroline told me this morning they were skiving off school this afternoon. They did it yesterday, they said and it was gas. Such fun. Janey Hutton has left and she has a job at Tesco's and they went to see her and had a great time. Smoking and hanging up town looking at the new fashion and Boots all afternoon. I was gob smacked as I have never, ever done anything like that in my whole life.

So what do I do, go with them of course. Denise knew what I was doing. I said nothing to anyone else. Denise was too scared to do it, but not Muggins here, oh, no, does she listen to reason? Of course not!

 I met Caro and Pauline up at the top of the hill outside school and it was such a laugh at first. We walked up town to the Tesco's as fast as our legs could carry us, beautiful sunny day as well which made it all the better. Crossed the bridge over the beck, the back way.

Sneaking quick puffs on a fag, which the girls say I don't smoke properly as I don't inhale. Pauline can do smoke rings and it looks really grown up and cool. Pauline is a big girl, mind and she wears really short skirts that do her fat legs no justice. If you have legs like tree trunks you should never ever wear short skirts, even though the mini is in this year. Caro and I wore school uniform but we pulled our jumpers off and turned them inside out and wrapped them around our waists.

We are not supposed to bring any shame on the School while we are wearing them. It was freezing, mind, as it might be sunny but it's certainly not hot. It was warmer in Tesco's and we talked to Janey for a while and Lord, next thing a Teacher turns up. Takes one look at us and said,
"What are you girls doing here ?"
Caro spoke first,
""We're taking her, nodding at me , to the Dentist""
I was struck dumb and just nodded in agreement.
"Well, ", she said,
"I know you Caroline Holmes, and I'll get your name" and she looked at me.
Pauline went to speak and the Teacher just looked at her and she shut up.
So she took our names and Form Teachers names and now I am sitting outside the Bosses office and I am quaking, literally quaking. What if he decides I get the cane ? Surely girls don't get the cane? It's usually only boys but we were skiving off school and SMOKING, my Mother will kill me, so will Dad. I feel sick and I have been here for ages. Oh why did I do such a stupid thing. Kids walk by and I just don't look, just keep my head down. I want to sink into the floor.

I hear the bell for next lesson, I have domsky (Domestic Science) next and I so wanted to go, we're making eggs mornay and I have the dish in my basket to take it home in. I study the pattern on the upturned dish Made In Chine, it says, God, I wish I was there and not here, waiting for Eric Yates, The Boss. What a stupid gormless idiot I am, my parents are going to be so disappointed in me. I'm supposed to be trying to act like a lady from now on. I'll never ever hear the end of it from Jenny, she will crow about my punishment with pleasure.

I've never been hit in my life, ever. I hear that he gets the boys to bend over the desk and they get whacked on the bum and it really hurts. I've only got Summer Uniform on and if it hits my bare legs, the red marks are there for every one to see. Where the hellare Caro and Pauline, it was ntheir bloody idea. How come they are not here with me, quaking just like I am. I sqeeze my kneew together to try and stop them from shaking. Oh God, the door is opening. I take a deep breath and hold it.

Popular Posts