Loving what is

Without Prejudice


Love yourself, thats my motto. Love yourself as being the unique individual you are! No one is quite like you, no one is you, no one can govern your thoughts or actions. You alone can make changes. You alone can become the person you were always destined to be. Be proud of yourself. You are here for a reason and whatever you see as reasonable, will work and others will fall in line.

Act loving and love is what you will get back. But be firm with time wasters as they are full of low self esteem and will try to bring you down. Also realise there is far more jealousy in the world than you can overcome, so stay away from jealous people. They either want to be you or they want to drag you down to their level. Jealousy is a curse and the green eyes monster needs to be killed off.

I am a Mother first, I always have considered it my most important job. I wanted my girls to be loving, caring, basically honest and helpful to others. That was it ! I had no ambition for them to be Doctors, lawyers or to run the country. I just wanted them to be happy in all their own individual ways. And they are, they bring me joy every day. Real Joy.

I have taken on other kids as well in the past and treated them as my own. Told them they were great and disciplined them when they were out of line. I have Mothered grand kids, and friends of friends and see being a Mother as the best job in the world. Its a job that never stops giving. Yes its frustrating and yes it's hard, but what isnt?? Every job becomes mundane after a while. But Mothering changes daily and is the most rewarding.

Lets face it, we are women and the world is run by mainly mens rules. That won't change in my lifetime. nor my daughters lifetime. But maybe in my grand daughters lifetime. Sometimes that can depress women. But in a home a woman is Queen or should be.

She should rule the home and the kids as she is just by her very nature more nurturing and caring. In fact my very honest oldest Brother said it so well. He was asked by my girlfriend Sylvia what she should look for in a man. What qualities? He said and I quote,

"I would stop looking for a man to fulfil your life," he said.

All men, all men without an exception are bastards, women are more nurturing and caring and if I were you I'd marry a woman "

She and I stepped back a little and then we looked at each other and we knew, just knew he was telling the truth. That is why we are both free of needing income support or a Dad for our kids we choose to be without one. She's 67 this year, I think and I turn 60 and none of our relationships with men have ever been good. So we choose to be single and happy and we are, we so very are.

Popular Posts