Yvette--The Amazing

Without Prejudice

Yvette Rae Hancock

She was always the tiniest, pretty little scarp of a thing, born 11 months and three weeks after Debbie. I brought her home on Debbies' first Birthday. She was born a decent size 8lb 4oz, but I wasn't to know she was allergic to milk. By the time she was 9 months she was throwing bottles out of her cot on to the floor. She started to thrive once she went on solids. But she wasn't a happy contented baby until she was growing into a toddler. Then she was all smiles but it took a while.

She was always a rebel, chose her own clothes and dressed her way. She now is the Mother of 7 boys aged 22 to 1 and she has a body that is to die for. Above in a bikini shot with her 7th boy, Cruz. She was born to be a Mother and she has patience with kids that has to be seen to be believed. She's strong and physically tough and I have seen her take down a maniac of a Man with one arm, pregnant and holding a 6 year old in the other hand.

She is a law unto herself and takes no fools. I adore her as I do all my girls, may she always have the body she has now and be as healthy as a lop.

Love mum xoxox

Popular Posts